Reviews for Saving Us
kuro faia shinigami chapter 14 . 9/23
Please update this story.
nume.fals21 chapter 1 . 9/12
I really liked your you are still around can you please continue.
JayScriptMage345 chapter 14 . 9/11
Loving this story can't wait for moreXD
HARLEY quinn chapter 5 . 6/7
STUPID HIASHI. HIZASI WAS MORE KI D THAN THAT FREAK by the way good story
UzumakiZeref chapter 14 . 1/7
Thank you for writing this amazing story. I love Naruto fan-fictions, but this one takes the cake. Most writers have bad grammar and jump all over the place, but you did a great job with consistency, grammar, and character development.

P.S. Have you ever considered writing full time as a career?
jonylol chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
my god please, I need more please made an update ! it is amazing !
NarHina chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
Loved it really hope Naruto and Hinata become a couple soon and you have them visit each-other

Please finish this and your other stories they are really great and I want to Hinata and Naruto live happily ever after.

I hope you will show Hinata's new life and make her open up to Naruto at school.

Please Update

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)

Please see my profile for recommendations adoptions and challenges.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
Please please please pleAse continue this amazing story! Please
larryjc chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
Quite a good story you have here.
Hiashi's rant about Neji's dad and Hinata's mom, I don't know how but I sorta guessed it though in a different route and scenario.
Well, not much I can say except that u update soon-ish.
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Love it. Can't wait for more. Will Neji tell Hinata that she was pregnant?
Zarrick Zule chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Loving this story, oh the feels! Looking forward to the next chapter
Jolly9 chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
I've been following this story for a few years now so when I got the email notifying that you had updated, I got super excited.

For the good, I really enjoy the plot. I love how there are no NaruHina makeout scenes yet. I like how it was a simple kiss on the cheek. It just seems more innocent and sweet for this point in the plot.

For things I hope to see, (aside the obvious how will Hinata and Hanabi react to the miscarriage) I'm looking forward to how the school and such reacts to the situation. I wish you had covered what the news had to say about it, speaking that this was kind of a crazy incident. Will anybody protest the sentence given to Hiashi? How is the college that's recruiting Naruto going to react? What about Kureni? Will Naruto get his scholarship revoked for getting charged with battery?

The only thing I'm not so fond of is the plethora of spelling and grammar errors. It takes away from the story a bit.

I hope you find the time to continue soon! :)
Serious Sam chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
A nice chapter, very heartfelt and emotional. However, I wish it could have ended on a more upbeat note. By the author's note at the end, I'm guessing you're saving that for future chapters and I'm hopeful for more very soon.

It seems that both Hanabi and Hinata are on their way to healing and that's a good thing because they really deserve it. Although, I can somehow see Hiashi escaping prison and hunting them down. Naruto is sure to kill him next time.

Eager for more!
Majin-kun chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Hm...wonder if he'll tell her at all that she was carrying a babe. Ugh...Rape. Pregnancy. Miscarriage. Damn that's horrible.

At least make it so Hiashi never gets out for the rest of the story. A lot of drama stories have that happen...the "breaking out" of the Antagonist just to keep the conflict coming. Please don't do it. My frail heart can't handle any more negatives in this story for a while.
9tailsfox2 chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
It's almost over... (aside from the dead rape fetus) *tear runs down cheek*. You have created a fantastic and beautiful story that brought tears to many faces. I can't wait for the next chapter and seewhat you have planned.