Reviews for Saving Us
Zarrick Zule chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Loving this story, oh the feels! Looking forward to the next chapter
Jolly9 chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
I've been following this story for a few years now so when I got the email notifying that you had updated, I got super excited.

For the good, I really enjoy the plot. I love how there are no NaruHina makeout scenes yet. I like how it was a simple kiss on the cheek. It just seems more innocent and sweet for this point in the plot.

For things I hope to see, (aside the obvious how will Hinata and Hanabi react to the miscarriage) I'm looking forward to how the school and such reacts to the situation. I wish you had covered what the news had to say about it, speaking that this was kind of a crazy incident. Will anybody protest the sentence given to Hiashi? How is the college that's recruiting Naruto going to react? What about Kureni? Will Naruto get his scholarship revoked for getting charged with battery?

The only thing I'm not so fond of is the plethora of spelling and grammar errors. It takes away from the story a bit.

I hope you find the time to continue soon! :)
Serious Sam chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
A nice chapter, very heartfelt and emotional. However, I wish it could have ended on a more upbeat note. By the author's note at the end, I'm guessing you're saving that for future chapters and I'm hopeful for more very soon.

It seems that both Hanabi and Hinata are on their way to healing and that's a good thing because they really deserve it. Although, I can somehow see Hiashi escaping prison and hunting them down. Naruto is sure to kill him next time.

Eager for more!
Majin-kun chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Hm...wonder if he'll tell her at all that she was carrying a babe. Ugh...Rape. Pregnancy. Miscarriage. Damn that's horrible.

At least make it so Hiashi never gets out for the rest of the story. A lot of drama stories have that happen...the "breaking out" of the Antagonist just to keep the conflict coming. Please don't do it. My frail heart can't handle any more negatives in this story for a while.
9tailsfox2 chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
It's almost over... (aside from the dead rape fetus) *tear runs down cheek*. You have created a fantastic and beautiful story that brought tears to many faces. I can't wait for the next chapter and seewhat you have planned.
Tempestuous God of Valour-77 chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Great chapter as usual. Now that Hinata has regained her consciousness, i wonder how she will handle the news given to her. Naru/Hina is canon with one son and daughter- Bolt and Hinamari. It is on the final chapter of Naruto Manga-700.
kyrako-chan chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
I can't wait for the movie either! I'm dying to see it, even if it might only be English subbed!
gummy b3ars chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Update soon !
kyrako-chan chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
WTF! He didn't even deny that they're not boy and girl! Why the fuck is he pregnant!?
ZodiacBirdy chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Just read 13 and 14 and they were so good. And I loved shy, embarrassed Naruto, he's so cute! Poor guy, alone again(hopefully not for long). But ugh! When will one of them admit feelings for the other!? It's killing me. Loved these and as usual I'm looking forward for the chapters to come.

Also, FUCK YEAH! NARUHINA CANON!
ForTheLoveOfLiterature01 chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
loved it! but update soon, we still have to see more NaruHina moments!
hobozrule chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Im glad you updated early i cant wait to see more haha
and for your spoiler...HECK YEA NARUHINA HAPPENED and psh how could that person say its not canon wtf like did you not see the kids? and if that was true then i guess sasusaku isnt true since sasuke wasnt there.
As for your story ugh Hiashi deserves life in prison and maybe the other prisoners will *ahem* do something about what he did to his daughters.
cant wait for more
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Man I thought its going to end ok update soon please
Wondering Knight chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Great chapter as always.

nidhogg3 - You don't have to see them together to be canon, plus the movie coming out will pretty much prove that. Also Asuma and Kurenai were together and all you saw was a child from them. The fact the last chapter featured them with kids and married means they are canon.
kyrako-chan chapter 3 . 11/30/2014