Reviews for Surfacing
kiki2222 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
I need to read more!
Dattebayo Luna and Ginny chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
This seems interesting as you rarely see a SasuNaru Time Travel stpry. I'm looking forward to your next chapter
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
update soon on this story it is really interesting...

also it would be interesting if after few months or so sasuke died in the future timeline and came in the present to Naruto like his wish is granted...

his memories and present sasuke's memories can merge if you know what I mean?
hope you would adjust it somewhere or make a new story of it...
shmeepeh chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
You have something great right here. Hope you keep on writing!
BlookenBslk chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Interesting story! One that I'd love to read more of XD I enjoyed this, I hope to read more so c:
dreamlessnightswish chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
well as promised i read the 2nd chapter and i still can not wait for more. hopefully you update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Naruto Sakura and Sasuke against the world omg yesssssss
dreamlessnightswish chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
i can not wait until you write more. this was an awesome first chapter. i will be waiting to read the next chapter
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
great story plot I will love to read more update soon okay
Jun Yabriel chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Such a healthy number of reviews already! Lovely. If you need further assistance, just let me know. Consider me an ally in your endeavors, m'dear!
TeeHee chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
It's interesting. I'm looking forward to more.
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
this was an intersesting chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
this is good so far though slightly confusing with everything that happened prior. please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Can I request that you don't treat Sakura too badly? I really hate fics that bash her in order to create a NaruSasu pairing (despite her thinking Sasuke/Sai is hot as hell in canon), so could Naruto remember that she's just a kid and doesn't know anything when he goes back? Like, he realises that she's an important ally to have around. Like, instead of doing what most fanfics in this genre do and cast her off for an oc or make Naruto alienate her like crazy and treat her horribly for no good reason?