Reviews for 69
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
very interesting! I found it truly pleasing. Though, constructive critism if i may, i suggest that maybe after hidan kissed itachi for a first, i think u could have put a bit of resistance in itachi's character ya know half-hearted denial and all that before giving in. But it was really lovely, impressive actually especially hidan he was so in-character. Nice work.
P.s some great perviness u got there at the end, not that i mind. ;)
MordecaiMortimer chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Well then, Nice job dude. Well detailed and I like the yaoi. Alot XD
Mett Berg chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh god... I laughed so hard when Itachi said about Hidan hating him because his b-day is on 9th of June. It just cracked me up... but Hidan was so cute and lovable with his confession... it was funny but it was touching too... I really loved that part and Itachi's confusion...adorable.
I don’t even know how I didn't think of the 69... Itachi is born on a naughty date :D
I love how you portray them... love it. And I love a naughty Hidan *sobs* love it so damn much. Love it when he says naughty stuff... ahhh, fucking hot.
And oh my god you are so good at llllemons. Delicious. It was so so hot. Itachi bent over a desk and Hidan being all naughty... I- its-... euh, you have left me speechless.
I loved this so very much! Thank you for writing something so amazing, I support you to the fullest as well! Thanks for making my day.
WarFlower chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ooh...ooh Jashin...that was so hawt...

_WarFlower