Reviews for Forgotton Angels
YxYYDuh chapter 15 . 1/15
Me: I know it has been years an' years, and thers really no point in asking you to update, but still...update!
Rubén: Do it or I will kill you, slowly and painfully.
Me: Shaddup.
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
Post soon please
NHST chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Holy crad! Krizten IS yugi! Why didn't I see it before!
gamer260 chapter 15 . 10/17/2007
please update
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 15 . 1/23/2006
the story gets good and you stop...that's it i'm going to kill the dumbass who came up with the idea for cliff hangers *growls*
Mandy925892002 chapter 15 . 3/28/2005
I think your story is very good; I've been throughly enjoying it. I, personally, would like to see more of Yami and Yugi's relationship - they're so cute together! Keep writing and update soon!
Crystal and Sally chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Crystal:

You're sick. SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICKSICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SISICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK CK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK

Yugi was cutting his arm? O.o Yami and yugi? LOVE? You stupid yaoi freak _

Sally:

That was messed up. Yugi, the beatuiful boy? Yugi, the sweet angel? I mean, sure, Yugi's an innocent little kiddy but, that's just plain stupid. When am I going to finally stop seeing these pointless yaoi fics about boy-loving-boys? geez people!
Johanna chapter 15 . 3/19/2005
It's great. Write more and I'll continue reading. _
DarkAnimePriestess chapter 15 . 2/12/2005
that was great! Like your story...continue _
B.f.g.cyborg chapter 15 . 2/3/2005
I usually read yugioh stuff,but... this was really really good! Are there anymore chapters? cause I wanna read em'
The Killer Bunny chapter 15 . 1/28/2005
omg i hope u r goin to update soon! PLEASSE! it is awsome! hurry up and finish it!
Nemo Sushi chapter 15 . 12/28/2004
UPDATE SOON!
lola chapter 15 . 12/17/2004
AHH! i cant believe i got to the last chapter, and it isnt done yet! i want to see the end! what happens? this is the best yugi-gets-forgotten story i have ever read...and it isnt ? why must i suffer the agony?pleaspleasepleaseplease update, cuz i will die if you dont.
Lola-Hiwatari chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
three words: I KNEW IT!
Aerith Queen of Cetra chapter 15 . 11/29/2004
Aww please update soon!

This is a cool fic!

And can you update 'I am Crimson' too.

Thanks _