Reviews for The Best Night Ever (repeat)
NotaBrony chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
maybe they were broadcasting A Very Minty Christmas?

also super double thank you for Minty. I loves Minty
NotaBrony chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
… Never mind. Sorry 'bout that whole useless fact correction review I wrote. Didn't read this chapter yet...

OMG THANK YOU FOR MINTY
NotaBrony chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Actually,a few others escaped, but not unscathed.
Scootaloo
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Sweetie Belle
Cheerilee
Star Catcher?
One of the Apples
Lyra
And possibly Lily Lightly/Sparkle (I'm not the best at names.)
Scootaloo became young
Rainbow Dash grew wings, gave the word 'darling' to Rarity, and quit being mayor
Rarity changed her entire look, abandoned her playful nature, and quit being princess
Sweetie Belle gained a sister and became young
Cheerilee became a teacher
Star Catcher may be Celestia
There's a obscure background pony of mine that might be Applejack or Applebloom
Another background pony is one that looks like Lyra, same cutie mark
Lily may be Twighlight's mom

Source: Giant My Little Pony collection. I loved those guys… Minty was my favorite. Pinky is the only one who didn't change. Sorry for long fact correction, but I'm a really big fan of the older series. I grew up with them, and they all disappeared…
Twilight Joltik chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
This is abosolutely amazing, I especially love your explanation of G3's demise.
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I'm glad to see everything's turned out alright, I really enjoyed this story. The ending was both heart warming and funny.
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
And once again muffins save the day. This was a really touching chapter, it was really nice to see Pinkie being reunited with her old friends again.
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Lol this was hilarious, I love how they all start singing the opening theme at the end before cutting to commercial. I'm glad to see that Fluttershy is the first to sit out a story, she's so brave :)
acidburned chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Hello! I'd just like to put a big LIKE to this review because I had a great time reading this story. A very clever take on the whole ponyverse/G3andbefore/hasbro situation. Pinkie has never been my favourite pony out of the mane 6 but you give her a sense of depth and reality so she doesn't come off as just a one dimension party animal. I hope you make many more stories in this realm!
Inkweaver22 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
An interesting take on MLP. I'm enjoying it very much. I can't wait to see what happens next!