Reviews for Edge of the Night
His daughter Mimi chapter 11 . 6/8
Love this story! More please.
Amber Green chapter 11 . 5/21
I like this. The last chapter epi was a let down needed more info on their new life being married to a billionaire
sweetsub75 chapter 11 . 5/21
Love it ...I hope you will write another chapter soon... another update on their life
More please. Hope all is well with you and the fam.
vickiel2r chapter 11 . 4/10
Christian is the luckiest daddy and children with far apart ages they will surely need him full time to help Ana in guiding them
to the best path in life to take for a satisfying existence in this complicated world. Their children will be very thankful to have parents like them. Thank you very much dear author for writing your stories and for completing them.
vickiel2r chapter 10 . 4/10
This is who they are now, a family and even Leo is in tune with Lala’s help.
vickiel2r chapter 9 . 4/9
Christian wants the real thing, be part of Ana and Leo’s lives living with them as a family, but changes has to be made to guard them and keep them safe. When is Ana be willing to give up her simple life without security and paparazzi.
vickiel2r chapter 8 . 4/9
This is really their real beginning as their first meeting that created Leo was a very brief interlude.
vickiel2r chapter 7 . 4/9
Christian is committed to make it work with Ana. He should plan on them getting married.
vickiel2r chapter 6 . 4/9
Christian loves Ana and who could really stop him now. She is amenable to his feelings and must still love him too.
vickiel2r chapter 5 . 4/9
Positive things emerged from the night of revelations as far as Christian’s life in concerned.
vickiel2r chapter 4 . 4/9
Christian can make it right as he loves Ana but how about her who is really just mad at Christian and determined to resist him. She waited for him for so long but he never went back to her and this meeting is purely accidental.
vickiel2r chapter 3 . 4/9
They finally meet again not realizing the many chances they could have met again before and a Christian look alike Leo that anyone of their friends and relatives could see the similarities beteeen them can make the final conclusion.
Mnalodacoladaaol.com chapter 8 . 4/1
Hi. I really like your story. I hope you continue or are continuing to write more stories. It's kinda similar to my fanfic story, and I don't mind if you did use it. I'm glad if I gave you inspiration or ideas to write this story if by chance that you read my fanfic. If not then that's OK cause of what I've read so far you're a good writer and have a good imagination I've picked this story and you as favorite story and author and saved it on my list so I can continue to read it and other stories if you have them.
RosannaRoa chapter 11 . 3/2
Mi ha fatto molto piacere leggere di piú di questa storia, mi farebbe anche molto piacere se continuase a scrivere di questa storia, continuando di questo capitolo, potere leggere della nascida dei gemelli e altro ancora. Grazie mille per questo magnifico aggiornamento.
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »