Reviews for Edge of the Night
Katie chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
I tried I really tried, I could not find this story on Tumbler. Was there more after this or was this the end? Would be nice if you marked it complete so those of us who loved it can stop waiting for more. Thanks
Bebop1010 chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
Is love it if you continued the story a little more... Great writing! Loved the lala/Ella part
anetonia2527 chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
this was a good story i hope u updated
malugargula chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
Really beautiful
cwalk74 chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
Just read your story today after it being recommended. Great storytelling. Felt a little ill during Kate's interview ~ thank god Leo decided to make an appearance or things could have gone way too weird...
Christine Jennin chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
Very good story. Never knew for sure where it was going. Love the ending. .especially with Lala . Hope you have and continued to write. This is May 2016..
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
This was one of the most FF I have ever read
tvdfanpam chapter 10 . 5/6/2016
Love this story. The last part made me cry. Hope you finish it sometime.
Azemomma chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
Oh my gosh that was beautiful! I'm crying it touched me so much! Thank you!
goldie bella chapter 10 . 4/20/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Wow... Love the spin on this and kinda sad she lost it at bar but I interested in reading your take on this.
AlwaysMore2016 chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
Now I only began reading this story because you are the writer and I LOVED your story "Fifty Shades Fifty Ways.
WOW AGAIN!...would love to see where else you wanted to go with this story line. I sure hope you still have more to tell and await your next update.
desirefsog chapter 10 . 4/5/2016
Please let us know if you plan to continue this story. It's very good.
andreiatouceira chapter 10 . 3/31/2016
I love you story
I have tried to find you tumblr page but cudden't find it
I hope you continue the story, love it
vickiel2r chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
Connecting in silence, no need to say a word.
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »