Reviews for Edge of the Night
NinaGrace chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Great chapter!
All isn't so difficult in fact, if there's true love. Escala and Ana' house aren't options, they need a family house in a suburb of Seattle, the house that Christian had bought for them in the book. Leo has already accepted Christian as a father, he's easy to get used to a new life. Interesting Ana and Leo's interaction with the Grey family.
Looking forward for update)
Christian618 chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Oh god this was so emotionally beautiful!
OneHotShot24 chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
You have no idea how elated I am that you're back. The was one of my all time favorite stories on FF, I will follow you wherever you go and read whatever you publish! I think writers with your talent deserve all the support! Thank you so much for updating this!
Lali w chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Yeah! I'm so glad you are back and I love this story specially though all your stories are great.
Please continue, I'll be waiting no matter how long it takes you
Amelia Wick chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Simply amazing story! I teared up when he realized Lala was Ella. Great writing! :-)
BarbaraMcRN chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Simply wonderful!
smillss chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Good chapter, the last part about Lala was great.
crissyk chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
The tears are pouring!
Foggynights chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Erin thank you for the best chapter! Hope all is well with you. Gwen
KCat2005 chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Finally! You're back! I miss this story very much. I'm glad you're continuing on. Thank you so much for sharing your words to us. Great job as always.
BabyGurl2012 chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
This chapter was beautiful. Both Christian and Ana have come a long way from the beginning. My tears fell even harder once Leo mentioned Lala. Even though Christian wasn't present for the first part of Leo's life, Ella was watching over the family for him.
mdsmorris chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Oh my god! Lala is Ella! What a beautiful surprise. This has, been far, one of my fav stories and now with Ch 10? I love it!
MDJ418 chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
OH MY GOSH! Lala gave me chills! it was her birthday the night they made Leo. Ana named him Leo after Christian (the lion) the name Ella gave him.
PassionForGrey chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
I love this story, I couldn't wait until you brought it back. This isn't the last chapter is it?
Wattle chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Oh thank you and thank goodness, I thought that it might have been a dream and he'd wake up and it wasn't there, that was fantastic and nice touch re Lala, loved it.
1,194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »