Reviews for Edge of the Night
Foggynights chapter 11 . 3/1
Thank you for an epilogue! Just perfect!
Find a proofreader/editor first.
It's "A PART (two words) of their business," not "apart." "Apart" means "not together."
It's LED, not LEAD.
Lovely epilogue, BUT... I too want more now xo
What an amazing first chapter! Sweet, sexy, heart-wrenching all in one!
Margaret Talai chapter 10 . 2/27
Omg love it
velosews chapter 11 . 2/29
Thank you for this leap year treat.
stearncs321 chapter 11 . 2/28
Oh my some how through out the years I have missed this story. So glad I found it and you have added a new chapter.
Crystal
USA
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 11 . 2/28
Thank you for the update. I love this story. Well done..Is there more? Until you post again
ScarlettGator chapter 11 . 2/27
Excellent update and more would be appreciated.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 11 . 2/27
Here I would have thought Ana got pregnant right away after she seduced Christian in the last chapter. LOL.

And now they have two children with twins on the way. Did Ana just go into labor, is that who's calling?

WOW Christian is retiring at a young age? What will he do with his time, he's so used to being so busy with wheeling and dealing?

How are all the other Grey's they must be thrilled with Christian now?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 10 . 2/27
I forgot to mention that Christian finally knows the song that he's been trying to remember from his birth mother and that Ana was singing it with their son. :)

WOW Leo coming to breakfast and calling Christian daddy was something else and I do believed Christian loved it. Lala Christian believes was his mother Ella watching over them and teaching Leo their song?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 9 . 2/27
Ana never really stopped thinking about Christian. I feel so badly for her but Leo made her life worth living again. Now what are they going to do when the world finds out about Leo?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 8 . 2/27
Ana keeps on telling him that they can't be together like they once were BUT she is always contradicting herself. And now Christian is in her bed holding her and she hasn't kicked him out? What will happen in the morning if they both fall asleep?
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »