Reviews for Edge of the Night
joan.goldman.9 chapter 7 . 2/27
Ah Christian meet Ray and Ray was not pleased with him at all and mentioned his gun collection. LOL

Seems Ana is softening at least I hope so?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 6 . 2/27
WTG Christian spilling his heart out to Ana. What did she mean by "its too late to stop now"?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 5 . 2/27
WOW Christian left Grace without talking after Grace apparently heard everything that Elena said and the Grace slapped her. That never gets old! HA.

Then he took Elliots car and thank goodness he didn't get into an accident. Then he destroys the playroom and told Taylor that Elena is no longer welcome. That made Taylors day.

Is Christian going to find out who his father is?

How is Christian going to pursue Ana? I feel so sorry for her.

What does Kate think about what she overheard with her being there too listening to what Elena said? Hopefully, she won't say anything or report on what she heard. But then again if she did it would probably ruin hers and Elliots relationship not to mention her relationship with her future in-laws.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 4 . 2/27
Seems to me that they both love each other but Christian most definitely got his wires crossed.

Grace knew right away that was his son. I'm sure that Kate does too now? It amazes me that Kate did that interview so long ago and that she never showed Ana a picture of him. Funny how Christian still thinks of Kate as a Dom. LOL
Annette 101660 chapter 11 . 2/27
Oh I loved this! You could continue with this story and make us all so happy. Wink, wink!
I’d love to read more on your other stories.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 3 . 2/27
Cats out of the bag now isn't it. What must his family think? Has Kate the reporter put it together yet? Is Ana married to Jose? Please, please say no?
Christian618 chapter 11 . 2/27
Oh this was good and yet I need more of this story
joan.goldman.9 chapter 2 . 2/27
Boy he really has it bad. Funny how he had no idea that Kate and Ana were roommates.
Margaret Talai chapter 11 . 2/27
omg love it.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 1 . 2/27
OMG Ana just let a complete stranger take her virginity on a table top in the bar that she works at!? Even though it was Christian Grey. Hmmmm
FSOGFanFictionAddiction chapter 11 . 2/27
I could cry from joy. Thank you so much for a peak into their lives. Sweet
marigold123 chapter 10 . 9/10/2023
I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing.
T Traveller chapter 10 . 7/3/2023
I thoroughly enjoyed this reread! Thank you, dear author, for writing such a beautiful story.
artri chapter 10 . 6/10/2023