Reviews for Edge of the Night
SMEADE chapter 4 . 10/22/2018
Powerful chapter you have me on the edge of my seat anxious to read the next chapter.
SMEADE chapter 3 . 10/22/2018
Hope she didn't marry anyone.
SMEADE chapter 2 . 10/22/2018
Christian Grey is a father and has a son is he going to be SURPRISED.
SMEADE chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
WOW very interesting Christian takes Ana right on the bar? Condom?
Anna chapter 10 . 8/9/2018
This is a great story please write more. Please love
Telulah chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
That was lovely. Will you continue with this story? It would be interesting to see how Christian, Ana, and Leo evolve together.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2018
Please continue
misssassy1 chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Beautiful story. Absolutely perfect
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
Toooooo short... I'm pissed!
MelissaSavio chapter 4 . 6/25/2017
I am so in love with this story and I'm only on chapter 4. You are a talented writer.
Rose Cash chapter 10 . 4/27/2017
I read it again. Love it. It's perfect. Christian's transformation over these few days is wonderful. And he forgave his birth mom at the end. No words. The whole story is one big lyric.
Jma chapter 10 . 3/11/2017
PLZ continue with this story
Miriam chapter 10 . 3/10/2017
You are such a creative writer. This story was beautiful. Beginning to end I was enthralled. I have also read your Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways and am awaiting with bated breath for the story to be completed. I am new to all this fanfiction. After discovering your story, I have read all you have written. If you decide to publish I will be first in line at the book signing. Keep up the amazingly creative work.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 10 . 3/9/2017
Awww that's so sweet. I thought lala would of been his
Mum, but I was trying to think of how it was shortened for Ella. Is this the end or are u adding more to it. Or maybe a sequel
KariSue chapter 10 . 1/19/2017
Tears...lovely! I looked today on tumblr, I guess you aren't there anymore. You kind of left this at a conclusion, but I wouldn't be upset if you continued. They did, after all, again have unprotected sex. Wink, wink. You are a lovely writer.
1,194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »