Reviews for Hand in Hand
LacrimosaSama chapter 1 . 1/2
Haha, I liked this one too! How we went from a shy and rigid Itachi too a 'sexy, gorgeous ans adorable monster'. I think Itachi was a pervert from the very beginning, Hidan just had to bring that out (and bring that out he did .).
I liked the first smutty scene, really hot and intense. I know I'm always missing the point in your fics but it was my favorite part (I blushed like a mad but I liked it)... the lemon was really good though, Itachi going crazy was fun and cute !
See you in some few minutes
puruku chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
The ending was perfect :)
xSlytherinxPrincessxVampirax chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awwwwww! Perfect combination of fluffy and steamy.
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Once again, lmao. I always do with Hidan...but blush from his dirty talk and movements XD

ALWAYS HOT! and it was so beautiful how everything ended up...I literally went 'awwwww'

LOVED IT...but I always love your stories ;)
Alexei liqueur chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was so (Wow)
Is there anyone else that almost fainted when Itachi said "Your eyes are so beautiful, I could have an orgasm from just looking at them." Seriously it was a KO
P.S:It may be too late to say it, but happy birthday Itachi XOXO
Rhaziell chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was really awesome! Itachi is so damn cute in this story... the scenes were like always awesome
darkest lily chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Why are you so good at this?! Nevermind I don't want to know, just keep up the good work lol ;)
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Aw, this was cute! I enjoyed how you showed us a different, shyer and more self-conscious Itachi than you usually write. Good work!
Matsuri Yuki chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I have managed to read this through because I really enjoy your sexy stories, before I completely crashed onto the bed from exhaustion...

But now that I have free time and not falling asleep I will give you a somewhat decent review that this story deserves :).

Uwah! This was very very cute and sweet, not to mention all the naughty bits included. I can not help but giggle at how Hidan forces Itachi to say dirty things to him... That was so cute and hot! I absolutely adored the part when Itachi (being the prudish self he was in this) got very horny and **** in his pants, thus also causing Hidan to **** as well XDDD.
And their first time together... It's very emotional in a way and very very touching in the end, how it's not just about the sex but they love each other as well... It's wonderful. Don't worry it does not sound rushed or anything I'm sure many others would agree .

I really liked this, it's very realistic in a way and very touching as well

Great job, and Happy birthday (it's late now) to Itachi!
Volatile Valentine chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is one of my favorite stories that you have made so far. I find that you have improved quite a bit on your writing style as well. Itachi was more in character in this story too and I kinda fan girl over the whole shy-ish Itachi thing too. He is too cute! I wasn't actually suppose to go on the computer today as I as I'm suppose to be studying for my exams but I couldn't resist an hour or so. You did a great job I am happy I went on. The smexy scene was really great as usual! And I love how descriptive you are through out the story. Keep up the good work Meti.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Aww, its so sweet! They make such a cute pair, you make them have such a cute relationship! I really like how you did this story. Its not just like love as in normal love, but its sexy, hot love! Its perfect! Its PASSION! Thats it, thats what it is! Passion! Its perfect!
WarFlower chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was so adorable and sexy

_WarFlower
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Sweet! 3 write more..you're my favourite author here!
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hehe, my mind is torn beween going "naw", and "HOT DAYMN" xD but..I guess both will have to do xD
Tihi, the wild/aggresive Itachi is always nice for a change ;)
I also really liked how at times you'd have larger sections with just dialogue. It sets the pacing really well :)
So, I think Itachi would be really happy with this as his bd present ;D