Reviews for You Deserve Better
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
I loved this story so much!

I love the pairing Ken and Daisuke! I felt so sorry for Takeru when he and Ken broke up. I'm glad Takeru's happy now. I'm glad that Ken is happy as well.
Celaj15 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
My curiosity is piqued about TakeKen or DaiKen. Daiken seems to be more popular, but TK is still one of my favorite digidestined. I'll be sad when Ken leaves TK for Daisuke. lol
Takato the dreamer chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Great ending, I'm glad It worked out :) I would love to read more digimon from you!
chromate chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
I promised I'll give a more lengthy review, and I'll try to get to everything I've thought of so far.

First off, congratulations on finishing the story! I can tell you have fun writing this, and you did a good job on the description part and Ken's dilemma on what to do. It is an interesting concept on how he deals with his feelings as he becomes involved with the two boys.

I asked previously how long you intended the story to be, and that was because I worried that things would suddenly escalate too quickly, and I have to be honest in saying that's the feeling I get when reading the last few chapters. I feel like the story could benefit from having more building up. Like the dating between TK and Ken, for example. I completely understand that teenagers are hormone-drive, but it seems to me all they can think about is fucking each other and nothing else, especially TK's move on Ken after the dinner with other male digidestined. More intimate session would be better, as it can make the readers feel more for the characters. Then there's also the Tai-TK tension that I think can be expanded more, for now it just feels too brief, especially Tai has not been mentioned much in the first few chapters.

Another thing is about Davis' attempt on Ken. While I understand you want to portray his anger at Ken getting together with TK, I find it too much that he's been forcing himself on Ken (despite Ken's gradual consent) since chapter four. And starting from there, it relates to my previous point that I feel like it's more just about the sex and nothing else, and that makes the fic seems less engaging to the readers. It'll be fine if it's a one-shot, but if it's multi-chapter then I expect more passages on character development and exploration of their relationship/emotions.

There are just my view and suggestion, of course. You can choose to adapt them into your future fic or not. I'll be reading if you ever post a new story. Good luck!
chromate chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Things have certainly become...weird, for a lack of other words. While I expected there's something between TK and Tai, I was rather taken aback by Tai's reason of getting close to TK. OOC? Certainly, but probably necessary for your story. I don't know what else to say for the moment since I still have a weird feeling reading this chapter. I hope to come up with something better to say in the next one.
Takato the dreamer chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Well that was interesting! Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
mttmercado chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
OH this was a beautiful chapter. honestly i should have seen the tai thing coming. with the anger, but no i am glad i was surprised. This is where i see hope. CAN'T WAIT for the chapters to come. and seeing some possible t.k tai
Takato the dreamer chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
First of all, don't ever apologize for a quick update! XD

Great chap! I hope TK won't be hurt toooo much...
Takato the dreamer chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
:o who was watching them?! My first thought was Matt, somehow knowing Ken was hurting is brother. Wait... wasn't Tai mad at Ken about something last chap? *looks*

Hmm... Maybe Tai XD

Great chap!
miakasango chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
No! TK! Not TK! Come on Ken! Have so a dignaty!
Takato the dreamer chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I feel like a bad person. Its literally like the old cartoons where there's an angel and a devil on the shoulders. One: "This is so horrible! Davis is manipulating him and Ken is gonna hurt TK!"

Other: "Must. See. What. Happens. Next. In. Bathroom."

:P

Keep up the great work!
chromate chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Ken is such a masochist haha. And what's with Tai seemingly upset with Ken and TK's relationship? Something tells me it's more than just about him breaking up with his girlfriend. Did anyone not notice Davis' disappearance from the table at all? I can't help but feel that everything is happening so fast in this fic, whether it's TK's sudden confession and then the sexual tension/act between Ken and Davis. You mentioned this story will be about 10-chapter long, so I guess that fits the pace, perhaps? Ken's guilty pleasure is nice to read, although I feel really bad for TK now.
sword slasher chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Oh man I know I like daisuken but I adore TK please don't hurt his feelings *puppy dog eyes*
Takato the dreamer chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Someone showed me a pic of an edited Dr. Seuss book titled:

"Most people are cunts"

...Seems about right!

I really don't know what to say about this chap, how they are acting, except that I cant wait to read more!
chromate chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
May I bluntly say I have a 'wtf-moment' when I saw what they did in the forest? I mean, wow. That certainly escalated quickly. I am not sure if the scene is necessary for your development since it almost feels like rape to me. Regarding the lime part, maybe you could have expanded more on Ken's thoughts. Did he worry about TK or what others thought when Davis was relieving him? You mentioned that TK's confession and subsequent act was supposed to be sudden for a reason, and I wonder how that will play out in the long-run. Overall, this is a good chapter.

P.S. How long do you expect this story to be, by the way?