Reviews for Naraku's Nightmare
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
In short words: This is great. I love it. Good ending for Naraku. :)
Narakulover24 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Lmfao! The first chapter of this story so funny! I almost fell off my chair because of laughing my head off...
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
This was absolutely hillarious! XD A happy ending for everbody! ...Well, except Naraku, but hey, its either that or dead. So Naraku, would you rather be with Ai or be dead?
Naraku: Dead! Someone please kill me now!
Me: Well, I guess you can't please everybody! XD
Great job! :)
LoveIsInfinite3 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
LOL! This story was hilarious! Definetly one of my favorites! :P
dreeming chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
LMAO omg poor poor Naraku bwahahah
TheEternalLostBoyRyoga chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
I didnt like the ending
TheEternalLostBoyRyoga chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
so mean to was still funny,though.
TheEternalLostBoyRyoga chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Man,that was funny!
Zelda-Freek chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
I couldn't stop laughing! So entertaining and a lot of humour! LOL :D
Peeka-chan chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
*laughs and laughs and laughs* Great story!
Angel8818 chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL MY... holy mother of lord that was funny, absolutely hilarious. my god... im speechless. it took my 5 minutes just to stop laughing long enough to write this :) It is fantastic... im speechless

angel8818
lynn chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
that was the most hilarious fanfiction i have ever read! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! oh my gosh that was funny! poor Naraku! lol!lol! lol! that was funny! icant stop laughing! my face and stomach hurts! lol!lol!lol! you should write a sequel! no you MUST write a sequel or a prequel! lol!lol! GREAT STORY! AND LOVED IT A LOT!LOL!
SilverWolf-Ryuki chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
lmfao!

oh, god, I love this. So amusing... who'd thought that this would happen?

indeed, a happy ending. Ai... the fly demon? hm... flies have very strong immune systems, I guess... o.O she's quite the crazy little thing, not to be affected by Naraku's poisons, trickery and such, and still manage to actually CATCH him.

What a story. I love it to pieces.
SilverWolf-Ryuki chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
"naraku-poo" lmfao!

Reading on. Sounds like a very charming story.
CTHKSI chapter 4 . 2/22/2005