Reviews for The District
sugarskull85 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I like badass Rachel!
sugarskull85 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Love this story. No idea why it has so few reviews. Anyway you are doing a great job.
EnchantedToReadYou chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Dark is totally fine with me. :)
And I was excited to see the update. Yaay . Ill wait patiently for the next one.
Mike CHangs father had a lot more sympathy from my side on here than he has on the show ;D
wonder if Kurt is addicted after that much drugs afterwards ..hmm
EnchantedToReadYou chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Oh yes I want a Kurt POV. I love angst :)
Ha, how did Carson know that Blaine was a cop? I want to know.
I love where this is going. Policeman Blaine is seriously something to drool about!
Looking forward to more :D
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Blaine totally thought he was being convincing and that Carson was going to be easy help- but no! Carson's far too smart for that. haha
NightFlint chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Whoooooooo! I love this story! It's so different
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I totally knew Diamond was Rachel and Ig-whatever was Blaine. I knew it. And when you revealed it, I was so proud of myself. haha
The action scenes were very cool! I liked them a lot. :)
EnchantedToReadYou chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Wow. This is truly interesting.
You build up a quite believable world I think. That really is something. So dont worry the only thing a bit strange is Carsons strenght, but i think it fits the story.
I am so curious what happend next. Never was one to hate graphic...well grahip anything.
*-* Looking forward to more, this is just so refreshing!
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
The first part of the chapter confused me, and then I got it.. I understood. And then there was a plot twist and I was like.. man, this is only Chapter 2! What up with the plot twists?
Anyway, that was fantastic. I CAN NOT EVEN WAIT to find out what role Blaine plays in this story. I'm soooooo excited. :D