Reviews for My Everything
THIS IS SAD

AND BEAUTIFUL

;_; /cries from beauty

who's adam though

i'm thinking adam levine but

OMG ADAM LEVINE AND JAMES WOULD BE HOT

except i think adams like 30 times james' age

anyway good story! my only advice is remove some of the itallic lyrics because i skimmed over a lot of the story to not read those. ;;

WRITE MORE, WOMAN!
ilovelogiebear chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
nice i thought this was sweet and good work
anaBTRusher chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm not really into slash, but I liked this!:)
Ana
TiffDizzle chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
awww OMG this is one of the most precious things i've ever read! I don't even like slash but gosh the emotions were so there and your descriptions, damn girl you better them fingers back up on that keyboard and write some more girl! i haven't 't really been on fanfiction in a bit but hell you just threw me a rope hehe I LOVE this, Val! It is more than incredible and I look forward to reading more of your work *squeal* This is just fab, seriously!
Emy.Elle chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
point 1 - omg omg omg omg omg omg omg IT'S UP it's up it's up it's uuuup! *insert crazy fangilring fit here*
point 2 - the ending is NOT iffy! I LOVE IT
HELL I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY but that's like besides the point i'm making here so yeah - THE END IS AMAZING
point 3 - the whole motherforking story is amazing get over it and deal with your amazingness cause you know i am always right! muahahaha
oh man! i'm so excited over JADAM being uuuuup yyyyeeeeeeyyyy *one woman dance party*

PS - thank you for the shoutout...*blushes*