Reviews for Home Is Where I Am With You
Thanks for sharing.
anneryn7 chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
This is glorious.
Sakina-chan chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
How could Kate be an ex girlfriend if he was 12? granted that would have made her 16-18 years of age but really no one that age is looking at a 12 year old that way... they're more likely trying to fit in and hiding their attraction and was the ex part before or after the fire?
Archangel of Dragons chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Oh my god, that was wonderful and sweet and everything! I can't stand it...! Oh god, favorites!
SpencerHellaReid chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Omg that was so good. It was beautiful. I loved it!
mistsandstorms chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
This is one of the best TW stories in all fanfic. I'm reading it AGAIN because its so so great. The parallel to Criminal Minds is of course clear but it just enhances the story. Such a good job. Wish you would write more stories. Even continuing this story with new cases for the Team would be fun.
mistsandstorms chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Favorite Favorite. Love "baby boy" and "wolfman" - great story - Kate needs to DIE! Very very cool story - so glad I found you. I only read Teen Wolf, will be watching for more stories from you, reading all you've written.
undefinedmess chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Wow. Just Wow. I would have never thought to try something like this, but you did it brilliantly! The character rolls were interesting and fit well. I love how you took references for both shows and played them in the details ( Kate thinking they were werewolves and Derek calling Stiles baby boy). Very well thought out and put together. Excellent story!

Please keep writing!
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Gah! This was just made of perfect from start to finish, I knew from the very first line that I was onto a winner and oh it was just perfect! I cried at multiple points because of the awesomeness! This might be my favourite Sterek fic ever and that is saying something because I read a lot of them! You got their characters down perfectly, and your story telling was second to none! Also I am guessing a Criminal Minds fan because each of the characters I could tell were based on characters from the show? Love love love!
DJDarkPixie chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
You've made a very happy fanboy here. Love this final chapter. sexy and wonderful. Love love loved it!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
the perfect ending to this fic which I loved reading every minute of it.
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dianizx chapter 6 . 7/20/2013