Reviews for Watching my brother
tsukinowa chapter 1 . 9/11
This remains my favourite KisaIta that I like to go back and read every so hot! There aren't enough fics out there with submissive Itachi. I loved the idea of Sasuke as voyeur and the conflicts he's having between dying inside because it's his brother and yet having a raging boner. Anyway, love it and you're a great writer.
Tobee chapter 1 . 3/13
That last paragraph was sweet
Night-Being chapter 1 . 1/23
Sasuke, you little pervert. :D :D :D But the end... oh god, that was so sweet! :D And Itachi as the uke again. I've never been much of a fan of that, but you spoiled me! You and your evil stories! *glares* Now I will need to satisfy my need for bottoming and mewling Itachi by writing a story of my own... all because of YOU! *glares again* Soo... thank you very much for that. ;) You've been an inspiration.
Volmornu chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
OHHHHHH, that's so sweet! There is a moral to all this smut. :) Itachi is a lucky big brother. Got his ass banged out of his mouth, and now he's gonna get pancakes and more vacation days from big-brotherhood. PERFECT! :)
LacrimosaSama chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I wish I was Sasuke, KisaIta is one of the sexiest couple I've ever read and I'm glad you wrote this! Once more, ukeItachi was just so sexy.
I also love the way you put some sort of incest-not-really-incest with Sasuke as a voyeur, it made the scene hotter, as far as the contrast between BrotherItachi and ukeItachi... And I found the end sweet, Sasuke is a good baby brother (in this fic,only, because I know you love him as a bad, bad devilish brother .")
And I REALLY appreciated that Kisame had a big... "thing". WE all know he's a monster even between his legs... What am I saying again...?
So, this fic was the first fic of ours I read, I'm so glad it made me discover you (haha, you were hiding but I found you!).
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Hot! Hot! Hot! Oh man, I'm surprised Sasuke didn't end up having a nose bleed. Watch Itachi like that? So hot!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

kiko280 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
definitely one of the hottest things i have ever read...awesome
QuackAttack chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Sasuke you perve! But I liked it!
AMA CHAN chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
kyaaa tht was hottt! 3 XD
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Ohmyfuck. That was just wow. X3 SO FUCKING HOT **
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 2/1/2014

Me likey.
prettylittleloserz chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That was interesting and very go glen coco
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Ooooooohhh... Hawt! Sasuke is so... understanding. Itachi REALLY deserves more happiness.
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 1 . 12/2/2013