Reviews for Star Wars Episode 1: A Retelling
mcrae1o1nick chapter 1 . 1/21
Where has this been all my life
iChaos chapter 3 . 1/9
Ok I wanted to read more, but I can't get past Anakin actually building his own lightsaber at this age, let alone obtaining the first one to begin with. How would he even know what it was in the first place?

This sounds like it has a lot of potential for action and excitement, but it's just not my sort of thing.
iChaos chapter 2 . 1/9
Wow.

Let me get this straight:

Anakin is just ten and Asoka is only FOUR years old and yet they just intentionally fought in a space battle, halo-jumped from a disabled ship, Forced it off course (pun intended) and then rendezvoused with another vessel in mid-air!

It sure is creative, I'll give you that. Perhaps even awesome with a side of ludicrous. Regardless, it is definitely interesting and I am eager to read more despite that utterly unbelievable scene.

To be fair though I suppose it isn't too far fetched to picture those two doing something extraordinary like that somday, but they are just so young it's hard to imagine. I don't mean to sound as if I don't like it so far, but that was really incredible even for Anakin.
The Nameless Scribe chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
Dang. Will yoda at least have a fight scenes with someone?
The Nameless Scribe chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
NOOOOO! Not Qui-Gon!
darick.klomp chapter 13 . 12/8/2016
I really liked your fic. I like the idea aniken wins a race and gets sold. I also agree with the hole internal balence with light and darkness.
Wol5fe chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I like it,but I have one displeasure I can't get over. Anakin is supposed to be 9 years old, and he's talking as if he's wiser than he was in AOTC and ROTS. Also, where the heck would he get the kind of information he has when he's living full time on a cargo spaceship. That's like a sailer trying to study world philosophy on a crabbing ship. Also, are you trying to tell me little tiny Anakin killed Darth Maul, a Sith specially trained to kill Jedi with anti-force techniques? Cause that's straight up BS. Other than that, well done. Very well written.
DeadParade chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
Lol
Rangle chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
The amount of injuries that you piled on Anakin is getting out of hand. He's still a child that it's near unbelievable that he's still alive.
Rangle chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Well, at first I thought that Anakin was deeply entrenched in the light side but then he managed to use force lightning. Anyway, there's no way that the Jedi will let Anakin and Ahsoka get away from being gray. Jedi in that era is very close minded.
Smile Back chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
I really like this!
pixelherodev chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
I've never understood why the Neimoidians didn't try to run fro Sidious. They realized working with him was a mistake, they knew they would probably die - if they had confessed in the republic, or pleaded for Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's help...
JimmyHall24 chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
"Properly train." Aka Jedi Indoctrination
Anahissa chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
damn it i so loved it!
Darksnider05 chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Would of been nice he's really fun guy perhaps Anakin will run into Secura and her adoptive Father they were pretty much of same feelings as Jinn. With Shaak Ti following behind.