Reviews for Star Wars Episode 1: A Retelling
In reference to the AN; his kilograms doesn't change; thats mass not weight.
Writing bunny chapter 10 . 8/15
Now that was a truly surprising chapter. Naboo as a separatist system before the Separatists even started, that's truly unexpected. I just can't wait to see how this turns out.
LoveLifeForever chapter 4 . 7/19
I think you have been using the wrong code, based on how Anakin in explained its true meaning. The true original code went something like this:

There is Emotion, Yet there is Peace.
There is Ignorance, Yet there is Knowledge.
There is Passion, Yet there is Serenity.
There is Chaos, Yet there is Harmony.
There is Death, Yet there is the Force.

The rest of it sounded pretty good, though. I'd keep that stuff.
Anon-a-mouse chapter 1 . 7/12
I think I might enjoy this, with Little 'Soka's enthusiasm keeping me entertained.
stars90 chapter 13 . 6/6
This is excellent work! Very different, and much better than the original!
Oiller chapter 8 . 6/6
Ok this is getting stupid. First I'll say that they tracked them to Malastare so soon is almost unbelievable, pracitly flat out impossible with there com's not working so that's a small negative to this great story so far but this is getting worse. First the auto pilot having the capacity of attacking the Naboo ship is rather thin it would take a full on droid to do this. Not to mention its only got 6 laser cannons that are all forward faceing. The Cruiser was able to Take fire from the capital ships a single shot of the 6 cannons wouldn't have gotten this much damage, especly if the shields were up witch could go either way but odd are the pilot that is protecting the QUEEN would have done that. The ship also exploded a little to fast. The Jedi/Sith fight was good and Qui-Gon's death was in line with the fight, but something felt rather off somehow compared to the cannon fight. Also I want to point out that Anakin went to help the Jedi and Asoka was on the turret already they would have defiantly taken out Maul's ship on the way in it was a clear threat already. I could also see them having strafed maul possibly. I got to say you have a 5 star story till this chapter, now after your down to 3.
cyber viper42 chapter 13 . 5/13
Very well written story that sucked me right in and I didn't stop reading until the next chapter button mysteriously disappeared!
S.R.457 chapter 13 . 4/5
Love it keep it up!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 1 . 3/30
Your A/n... Yeah I totally understand that, got that bad habit myself, sucks don't it?

This is original, hope you update often, now off to chapter 2
Tallman7 chapter 8 . 2/23
I was hoping you would somehow contrive a way for Anakin to kill Maul just before he could kill Qui-Gon. I would have loved to read the Council's reactions to hearing that an (apparently) untrained 9 year old killed a Sith.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 2/22
This little jewel was a random find for me, buy I like it. Find the ages a little unbelievable but factoring in the force and the fact that it's starwars smoothes it over.
RebeccaRoy chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Wow, now that was a good ending, though Darth Sidious still is plotting away.
RebeccaRoy chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Very cool, and a nice way to end the battle.
RebeccaRoy chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Wow, now that was a change that is going to have far reaching consiquences!
RebeccaRoy chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Wow, now that was different, but had the same outcome for Qui-gon here.