Reviews for Star Wars Episode 1: A Retelling
S.R.457 chapter 13 . 4/5
Love it keep it up!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 1 . 3/30
Your A/n... Yeah I totally understand that, got that bad habit myself, sucks don't it?

This is original, hope you update often, now off to chapter 2
Tallman7 chapter 8 . 2/23
I was hoping you would somehow contrive a way for Anakin to kill Maul just before he could kill Qui-Gon. I would have loved to read the Council's reactions to hearing that an (apparently) untrained 9 year old killed a Sith.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 2/22
This little jewel was a random find for me, buy I like it. Find the ages a little unbelievable but factoring in the force and the fact that it's starwars smoothes it over.
RebeccaRoy chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Wow, now that was a good ending, though Darth Sidious still is plotting away.
RebeccaRoy chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Very cool, and a nice way to end the battle.
RebeccaRoy chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Wow, now that was a change that is going to have far reaching consiquences!
RebeccaRoy chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Wow, now that was different, but had the same outcome for Qui-gon here.
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Wow, now that was cool, after reading about the Dug, I understand why they are so angry all the time, and would side with them in a heartbeat for sure!
RebeccaRoy chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Very nice, a different planet and all to repair the ship but it works.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Wow, now that was cool, those two are very powerful indeed.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Very cool start, and a far different way for things to go too.
Geode7 chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
You know, there are only a few stories that come to mind that write less than 100,000 words but still do it effectively. It was short, concise and to the point. Yet it was also engaging and made you want to read it. Well developed characters, settings and atmospheres among the smorgasbord of delightful touches you instilled in this story have made it into one of my most favourite stories that I like to read from time to time again and again.

Also...
Tython! Tython! Tython!
I can't wait to see how you're going to connect Anakin to Tython. Will he go there? Was his ancestor there? Did his ancestor dance there? I don't know? But the level of immersion in this series is remarkably genius!
20141106 chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Overall a good read. The only thing that kept catching my attention was the paragraphs lifted directly from the novel version.
Nightraze chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
Great story! Adding this to my favs! I really enjoyed reading this and I love how you changed it up a bit from the originals, the only problem I had, was that Anakin sometimes seemed a bit too much of a Gary Sue. The great writing and interesting ideas made up for that one thing though. Im going to definitely check out your Episode 2.