Reviews for Star Wars Episode 1: A Retelling
Usernamesarebad chapter 13 . 3/15
Beautiful! I've been devouring this fic since I found it a couple days ago. The writing is superb, the flow is beautiful, the characters are well developed and easy to like. I can even put up with Jar Jar, now that he's not super annoying :)

Really, the only thing I wasn't pleased with in this fic was the way you tweaked Maul's character. I preferred the quiet, cold, and determined assassin more then the proud, loud-mouthed warrior.

But other then that, fantastic!
Usernamesarebad chapter 8 . 3/14
Still in the middle of reading this, I plan to drop a review when I'm finished. No, I didn't expect Jinn to die like that, but I'm glad Maul survived.

Also, I am very sad the sequel isn't finished :(
Nevermore186 chapter 11 . 1/9
I know that this series is discontinued. I just wanted to let you know how much I love reading this. You are a good writer with the ability to draw people into their world and keep them there. Your characters are believable and your style of writing engaging. Thank you very much for writing this, even though it is soon ending, I have greatly enjoyed it.
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
That was an incredible idea ! First they captured rather than destroyed the ship and then the droids are all doing weird dances, how much better can it get ?
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
Dear god, Ahsoka is so cute !
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
Haha fuck you Sidious ! I just knew before reading this chapter that this new Anakin was gonna change some major stuff and I was right !
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
As if Anakin would enter the Order and leave Ahsoka...
jfcwtfusernames chapter 13 . 5/14/2017
An excellent change from George Lucas' 2nd worst mistake (after selling to Disney)
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 5/11/2017
Oh my God! Ahsoka is soooooo cute! I totally understand why everyone falls in love with her!
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
"They told you that to make sure I didn't try to move or leave, didn't they?" that and Ahsoka's answer made my day! She's so cute!
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
Oh my God I love the Anakin-Ahsoka bond they have! She must be a cutie at her age. A little five year old. And the power demonstration we had was fantastic! And man! The action! They just did a freaking HALO jump!
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Ohhh that's a very interesting beginning! I wonder how meeting Padme will go.
mcrae1o1nick chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Where has this been all my life
iChaos chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
Ok I wanted to read more, but I can't get past Anakin actually building his own lightsaber at this age, let alone obtaining the first one to begin with. How would he even know what it was in the first place?

This sounds like it has a lot of potential for action and excitement, but it's just not my sort of thing.
iChaos chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
Wow.

Let me get this straight:

Anakin is just ten and Asoka is only FOUR years old and yet they just intentionally fought in a space battle, halo-jumped from a disabled ship, Forced it off course (pun intended) and then rendezvoused with another vessel in mid-air!

It sure is creative, I'll give you that. Perhaps even awesome with a side of ludicrous. Regardless, it is definitely interesting and I am eager to read more despite that utterly unbelievable scene.

To be fair though I suppose it isn't too far fetched to picture those two doing something extraordinary like that somday, but they are just so young it's hard to imagine. I don't mean to sound as if I don't like it so far, but that was really incredible even for Anakin.