Reviews for Never Had it Bad
The Real Christine Daae chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
::CLAP CLAP CLAP:: Bravo! I like how you portrayed her feelings in this reflection. I also like how you viewed her POV as not being too proud or selfish. I like how she admits to being very small and scared for everything and selfish to not make a decision for herself and for toying with other's emotions. Very nicely done.
Miranda chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Pretty good but Erik's eyes are YELLOW not red.
Masked Angel chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Alright, first, thank you for reviewing my poem, so now I review your stories!

I loved it so much, my poor Erik *huggles the Erik*. I probably would have down-played Christine's stupidity, but you don't like her, so I understand! Great Story, keep writing!

LaLuna chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
I loved this. It brought me close to tears. It's all so true , and your depiction of Christine was accurate as well as clear and vivid. I could almost see her leaving the little girl behind and growing into the woman that she appeared to be. This not only gives insight into Christine , but also invokes sympathy for Erik . We're seeing him the way she sees him, and he looks so sad and pitiful one can't help but pity him. Excellent job. :)
Fordgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Very nice...I don't think I've ever read something like this, and I think you got the emotions just about right. Nice work.

Sorry about not signing in...I'm a little pressed for time.

Uzulu chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
I think this was great. I like that you point out that Christine feared Erik, not loved him, I think too many authors forget that. Maybe thats because they have read Susan Kays Phantom? Anyway, I liked this as much as the scenes from Eriks and Rouls point of view, and the person who said that Roul wasnt brave better watch out! Look my longest review yet 00 Keep writing.
Juliette chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I loved it..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Um . . . two things.

1) You're right, Christine is not worthy of Erik, at least not in the musical version of it. In the book, maybe. But definitely not in the musical.

2) Where did you come up with the idea that Raoul is brave? He is a FOP! Have you listened to the musical? He is VERY VERY COWARDLY!

Other than that, it was really good!
George Smillie chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
oh that was great...when you do breach from humor you write exquisetly well, not that im saying I dont enjoy the raving monkeys. I love the raving monkeys!

Your obidient fried,

Estella Havisham chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Oh wow... this is sooo good, I really love it. You are such a great writer!