Reviews for Frozen Fire
BigWilly526 chapter 50 . 10/18
what an amazing story, I can't wait for more
"She was not Elia Martell" sounds a lot like victim blaming. And it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Bc you're saying that Elia was weak, and Dany isn't her and isn't weak. Elia was NOT weak.
RICKFLAGZ chapter 11 . 10/6
this is my fourth time reading this book and it still manages to amaze me
Toria1181 chapter 23 . 9/25
Unlike others I think your writing is WONDERFUL!
whyman chapter 25 . 9/16
horrid writing.
whyman chapter 23 . 9/16
terrible character writing.
jenni10121 chapter 50 . 9/2
love this are you still writing it
SomeGuy300 chapter 50 . 8/10
After reading all day yesterday and nearly all night I am on love with this story. Every chapter I read made we read the next to know what will happen to Robb and Dany. The drama the tribulations the fights between them and the world around them are just so much that I need to keep going to see if they make it out alright. The love they have is strong and only made stronger with all they experience even with their fights with each other. I can only imagine it right now and I hope that you can continue it soon I LOVE THIS STORY!
Toria1181 chapter 22 . 7/30
Seven months and no new chapter? Please update soon
Toria1181 chapter 31 . 7/26
You should post this on archive of our own they need more Robb and Daenerys stories on there
livebyinsanity chapter 50 . 7/21
A beautiful story! I have loved watching how the characters grow over time. I'm really look forward to finding out where this fic will go next.
el5555 chapter 50 . 7/20
Please update soon!
BioHazard82 chapter 50 . 7/18
Great story. Please update soon!
Dan chapter 50 . 7/13
Conti? :$
Ayami1567 chapter 50 . 7/12
Great story! one of the best Robb/Dany stories I've come across. Hope they get to enjoy the peace and each other now that the war has ended.
1,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »