Reviews for Frozen Fire
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 5/24
l do not abandon the story
Reginaa2111 chapter 50 . 4/13
It's a shame a story as lovely as yours hasn't been updated for so long. Hope life's been kinder to you since your last update. I really enjoyed your story!
femalefarrier chapter 50 . 4/13
Keep going loving the story
femalefarrier chapter 43 . 4/13
My heart and ovaries melted in this last scene with Jamie and his daughter beautifully written
GeeImKate chapter 50 . 3/13
I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EVERY CHAPTER BUT I WAS JUST TOO ENTHRALLED WITH THE STORY THAT I HAD TO CONTINUE READING. I loved the plot. i especially enjoyed that instead of keeping the stark children like opposite side of the magnets, you let them find each other which is very satisfying to read. It's the heavy feeling i wished i could loose as i watched the show. And you are right with what you said with the author notes, i really didn't think Dany and Robb would click, but i have to give this one to you and say: You did a great job because this is now a solid ship in my book. clap clap!

Let me tell you about the things i loved, the details i'm thankful for. (_)v

First of all i'm just happy a lot of good people who died, still lived. That alone, perked me up.

I really enjoyed reading about the Dragons. I loved the fact that Rheagal answers to Robb aside from Dany. It felt wonderful when he commands Dracarys and Rhaegal follows through and how he protects Robb in the battlefeild. It was wonderful because it felt very intimate, Dany's relationship with her dragons and how Robb slowly earned their loyalty. :) Just as how the Direwolves, especially Greywind, behaves towards Daenerys.

I appreciate the turn of events that happened that prevented a lot of catastrophic events in line with the show. Dany's guts, intuition & instincts about what to do with Theon, Sansa, Walder Frey and Jamie. (spazz: Gosh if only she could have been there for real! so many things could have been avoided!) How Arya refused to follow Jaqen H'ghar to Braavos. How the Red Wedding didn't play out as it should have been. XD Everything lead to a wonderful series of events that seated really well to your plot line. :)

I love it when you use the words "pudgy hands" XD Iagan's pudgy hands. it's so cute! How his cute pudgy hand would reach out to his papa. :3

The development of relationships. How Catelyn slooooooowly but surely became fond of Dany. How Robb and Dany seemed to have a rocky relationship as well, it wasn't perfect and it's beautiful like that. They fight then they make up and that made them stronger. Jamie and Robb and how they were able to see eye to eye near the end and how trusting they became with the King Slayer. Dany and Theon's relationship as well, how they fought for Robb's trust. The whole thing wasn't rushed, and every relationship bloomed by the end.

I love and respect the books and the Show, that's a given. But i'm still thankful to be able to enter an AU with things being different but slightly still in sync with the original plot. You've written this beautifully, following the events but not failing to show us how much time has passed. :)))

Amazing work! No wonder it has the most Faves ;)
By far one of the best Robb and Dany stories I've read and I hope you start to update soon, but I and hopefully the other readers understand if you're waiting till the next season to air or next book to come out to get a better understanding of what's going on in the GoT universe so your story continues to be as good as it is. :)
Please update been almost a year and this is the best/Longest Robb and Daenerys that has been continued and a good story line
Immery chapter 50 . 1/7
I read it last night and it's amazing. I have trouble accepting your Jaime but otherwise all characters sound very true. Now that all is well in the south the question is what about North of the wall?also I am scared od Roose as hand. I hope you didn't abandon this fic forever and one day will come back to continue.
Tvstr chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
I liked this chapter.
Tvstr chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This was OK. I don't remember why Dany will go to alliance with Starks before his death. There was no reason. And this one was first chapter, some background would have been nice.
P.S. I haven't read the book, maybe I missed something.
geo.vega.98 chapter 50 . 12/26/2016
I really hope you haven't given up on this work. It really good, update soon.
Basker chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
I always feel guilty when writers feel pressured... lol like my enjoyment is somehow hurting you. Love the story and I cant wait to read more! I just paused in my little binge reading to say Hi and thanks for sharing your work!
update chapter 50 . 12/9/2016
next update?
BeautyInTheDarkness25 chapter 50 . 11/4/2016
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG. Please update soon. You are an amazing writer. Beautiful work.
BigWilly526 chapter 50 . 10/18/2016
what an amazing story, I can't wait for more
1,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »