Reviews for Frozen Fire
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 8/31
Well, looks like the cats out of the bag now... Or should I say, the dragon? Feel so bad for Dany.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 8/31
Very nice and heartwarming moments, playing snowball.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 8/31
Theon, so brazen, as expected. I do wonder what the context is behind all of this though. Robert's threats to Daenerys?
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 8/31
Yeah, pretty much what I'd expect from Robb.
BrytteMyst chapter 51 . 8/30
Wondering if this comment will even go through, I wanted to once again thank you for this fic.
It was marvellous it is marvellous and with the renewed obsession "House of the Dragon" left me with, I had to come back and recall this masterpiece
Edit: Lol definitely didn't but what is anon for, yes?

All I wonder now is, are you watching the new show? Did you move to Ao3 too?
Regardless, have a marvellous day, dearest author
Brother V chapter 40 . 7/5
She never was a slave of Drogo dumb fuck
Panjason chapter 5 . 5/9
Ok…
I don’t care whether Lyanna loved Rhaegar or not, Rhaegar running off with her made a mockery of institutions which were the basis of his authority.
Also, the idiot left his family to die.
It makes sense that Daenerys would believe what she does, but I hope you aren’t an apologist.
I’ve been enjoying the ride so far though.
Boremfreadingfanfics chapter 44 . 3/20
jon x alys?
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 51 . 12/25/2021
I love love Love this fic! I’ve spent the entire day doing nothing but reading this fic! I love it so much that there aren’t words in the entire dictionary to express how I feel. It’s just so goooood! I’m in love honestly.
RowdyRob chapter 50 . 10/11/2021
This story IS complete Robb & Dany won .Their kids have dire wolf very ancient houses ,one of the first men and one of ancient Valyria rule and reign together. Seems to me they have a bright well done and thank you for writing this epic pairing.
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 6/18/2021
This story has brilliant pacing. Some language errors but all of them minor.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 6/18/2021
There are some truly great lines in this fic.
JUANMARTIN202000 chapter 51 . 5/12/2021
es una historia realmente buena, no se si seguía o es el final, espero que aya la remota posibilidad de que continué
Guest chapter 28 . 4/19/2021
Ok I’m sorry, this fic hasn’t been updated in forever and there’s many chapters after this, but did you seriously give Dany’s children/dragons all to the fucking Starks? Im sorry what? Why? Bran and Rickon riding and Robb constantly with Rhaegal? I just don’t understand the choice at all
LordRhyolith chapter 1 . 4/17/2021
So, she chooses to come to King's Landing instead to all the other, safer harbors?
Like Whiteharbor? Oo