Reviews for A Gilmore Groundhog Day
cjg6 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
:) i love trories!
Callista Wolfwood chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
Nice Tristan ending... can't wait to read the Jess chapter though
PuNkRoCkPrInCeSs chapter 7 . 8/30/2003
i luv this plot itz very creative n touchin but i have 1 question. After she gets it right and there are no more re-living days what happens to dean? she hasn't broken up with him yet and she is already together with tristen, that would hurt both of the boys not just dean and itz not nice to hurt the new bf's feelings
ifelthope chapter 7 . 8/13/2003

I'm sad...all hope is lost for Tristan and rory...He has a Show!..
Baloo chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
That was awesome! I'm not even much of a GG fan, but I really enjoyed this story. I think I'm pretty neutral between the pairings... anyone besides Dean, at least. I mean, he's always seemed a nice enough guy (when he wasn't doing the overbearing, jealous boyfriend routine, anyhow...), but he has major relationship issues. And he's clingier than saran wrap. Now, where's that Jess chapter? : )
im JuSt A gIrL chapter 5 . 7/22/2003
KEEP IT TRORY! this has so much potential... and even more if u keep it trory!
Jade-Tessier chapter 7 . 7/1/2003
no! must have lit! but it is well written, so good job :)
Corinne chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
Ellie dear, you are amazing!

I *LOVE* this chapter. It was so much fun to read! Just...gah. You're word choice and descriptiveness was just Immaculate! (did you catch the joke there? HAHA) But honestly, you are an amazing author, so keep it up.

I'm really looking forward to the next big project *poke* *nudge* I just wrote back to you, so go check! go check!

ps- I had a really long review typed out for you last night, but when I sent it, it said the site was too busy. *hits *

*sigh* oh well

One last time: AWESOME JOB, you are THE best.
gilmoregal too lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
Thanks so much for the great story! i really loved it coz it was different, but still really well written and a fun little romantic story! Go the Trorys!

i also like that u didnt have any raunch in tristans room coz i always find it to be so wrong when pple write about them sleeping together heaps quickly in the relationship and when theyre only young and stuff. so yeah u handled it well, with the whole 'you're my mary' bit so we get the point that shes a nice girl and not the kind of girl he usually would go for. i think it was perfect in that it was sweet, romantic, but not too mushy!

thanks again for a fabulous story!

please write more soon coz i absolutely love to read them!

Luv gilmore gal
Natalie chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
all i have to say is TRISTAN TRISTAN TRISTAN!Loved this chapter
LandonLover chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
Awesome job. This story rocked. And since I didn't start reading it til it was not being "updated" didn't bother me. :D Great job. I think I'll go read some more of your other stories. Hey, it beats studying for my Chem test, which is what I would be doing... :)
coincidence casualty chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
it's a wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful story with vivid descriptions and witty thoughts/dialogue. have i mentioned that it's a wonderful story? you go girl!
blurred chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
omg I love it
Ez chapter 7 . 6/18/2003
Good and interesting series! Creative idea.
distortedstar chapter 7 . 6/17/2003