Reviews for My exquisite Savior
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
great story so far! i bet its the creepy guy from the coffee shop bc judging from how he acts so far each girl that rejects him he kills!
Captain Dirtbag chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
So I've just re-read this story (for like the 5th time...) but its prob been a while. Are you ok? Are you alive? This story is the best and I would be overjoyed if you continued. If you can't tho please let me know. I don't want to holding on to some false hope. But your pretty awesome.
ExPlOdInG dOnKeY cUrSe chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
so I haven't read the other chapters yet but im going to guess the the killer is Luke...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
plleeeaaasseee update
JK chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Yoooooo what happened to the whole beta thing we had going huh?
You know it wouldn't hurt to send an email once in a while!
No but seriously HL talk to me my friend

JK your beta that YOU DONT GIVE STUFF TO BETA!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Oh no! The evidence is gone!:( great chapter:) Happy New Year!:D
Heyitsthecats chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Oh my gods! This is amazing!can't wait for your next update! :)) x
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
So close nico so close
allen r chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
annabeth should be taken captive at some point and mistreated some. but she should live happly ever after with percy and please do several chapters of them happy after the bad guy is dead or fled or behind bars
Captain Dirtbag chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Thanks for the chapter. I've have been waiting forever for this chapter. I don't think good elevator music exists. Please update soon.
thefannypack chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
I love this story! I was reading the other version but the person writing it has taken a break so I came to check out this one. I love how the bad guy is Luke. I don't know why but I just really don't like him. I can't wait till the next update!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I love that you did the killer's pov.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Your writing skills are a amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
pretty good
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Wow! I'm excited for the next chapter.