Reviews for Windstorm
The Right Hand Of Fate chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
Published: 08-27-02 - Updated: 09-14-05 0_o

That would make the next update sometime next year on average lol. I'm willing to wait for it, this is awesome. The dialogue is spot on, and I can picture everything perfectly. The bit where Domingo passed out in an earlier chapter was funny as hell. Keep up the great work!

Toado
Steeple333 chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
Ack, I love it! It's so engaging, I don't want to stop reading. It's even more engaging because it's about minor characters. There's only one scene with Domingo (non-recruitment one), and none with Lawrence, and they're both pretty damn cool. And they're both in character, really. _

I really want to read more O

...(As for the pairing... I'm for it)
shokei chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
"Lawrence raised an eyebrow. 'I don’t cook.'

'I don’t either. So long as it’s remotely edible, I can handle it.'"

ahahaha. i adore this fic, and the way you write is magnificent. i love how Domingo& Laurence's personalities clash! so cute a couple. zomg. marrymekthx.

it's been...almost a year since the last update? gah...i hope you haven't given up on it...

okie, hope to see more soon! (3)
Annoymous chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
I don't know if you're continuing this story or not, but I just want to tell you that it's very interesting. I'd like to see how Domingo and Lawrence relationship progresses.
Kyle chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
I love your fic!*ç* I love the Domingo/Lawrence couple,and I'm glad I'm not the only one *-* Pleease keep it up,I can't wait for the next chapter!ç.ç
CyberRose chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
Woo!

This story is one of the most interesting of all SoA'FF!

(because of Domingo and Lawrence, maybe, I love the Lawrence/Domingo!)
Renee chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
- wow! Skies has been my favorite game since I first played the demo disk... uh.. four years ago? Anyway I adore this story and couple! O.o; I love Lawrence... I call him my little whore (due to the the fact that you have to pay him so much and both the manga boys next door and an rpg of mine feature a whore with the name Lawrence...) I hope you find time to finish another chapter soon. And forgive the insanity of this review, I'm on vacation in Florida and my brain is fried.
Renee
MandyT chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
I love you.
Gah! Such a great fic! _ Very well written, and it features Domingo and Lawrence! Two of my most favorite characters! (well, Lawrence IS my fav!) And shounen-ai!
And yay I like the way that you write Lawrence and Domingo together! It's so cool!
Please, please PLEASE write more! Soon hopefully!
Purple Penguin chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Love the 2nd chapter too!

This fanfic is great1 Exclamation marks all the way!
!
P.S-Can't wait for chapter 3. _
Purple Penguin chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Loved it.
You've got a great story there already1 It rocks!
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Gah! The chapter ending was great! Poor Domingo! - This could turn out to be a very interesting fanfic! Please, continue!
I don't have a name chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Please. I am begging. On my knees. PLEAASEE! Update! It's been a year! PLESE! UPDATE! ... I'm sorry... I'm so into this couple. I'm so sorry. I will praise you. umm.. sorry. It's like 1 in the morning.. -_-;; Sugoi! Please.
Great Gun of Something chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
uuh... 95% complete would be the next chap righ? alright then. The clock is ticking my dear friend. *holds up a clock*

Continue it! This isn't a threat/flame ok? It's just a tease! _
Lady Lanet chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
You had better countue. Or hand this over to me. *Looks for 'next chapter button* I LOVE THIS STORY! WAH! Well... good discritptions and stuff. I like the way you set Polly and Domingo up. Keep it up!

_
SpamSpam chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Aii-yah! Oh boy. I can't wait. Domingo and Lawrence Roxors! Now I be wondering what type of couple this is? Domingo all hyper and Lawrence all blah? or Domingo all unsure and Lawrence all ..*shudder* O.O;; ANYWAYS! Onward to a new chapter!