Reviews for The Bottle Spin Proficiency
Cool
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
ooo haha lol
Loufiction chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
God I NEED the next chapter :) Can't wait this story is great :)
hazelra7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This story is sweet and cute. I love how Sheldon figures out what Amy would want. Very sweet.
shydiva1996 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
“Dessert?” Oh, very cute! I really enjoyed this fic. It was funny, sweet, and VERY in-character! I really liked how you included the whole gang. It’s so hard to find a good “group fic”, as there aren’t too many, and I can only imagine how much more difficult it must be to keep them ALL in character. But you did a great job. I especially liked Raj. He was hilarious in this story! “Are we going to do this or not? ‘Cause if we are, I need to put on some lip balm. Soft, kissable lips don’t just happen, you know.” LOL! I can totally hear him saying that! I love Raj, but he doesn’t usually get much love, so kudos!
The ending was totally precious! I’m glad Sheldon finally decided to take a chance on Amy. I laughed when Penny dropped the food after she saw them kiss. Loved this story and I am adding it to my favourites. Thanks for the great read! :)
famousindafuture chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Hell yes. I love when you write their kiss scenes. They are more steamy and hot than most peoples smut scenes. You are a genius. A literary genius.
famousindafuture chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Aww Amy. I love her lying, and him calling her out on it.
famousindafuture chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
I love, love, love, love LOVE strong Amy. I seriously do. when you write her I want to just smother you with affection. I also love Sheldon's anger. I just. Ugh, you. What do you to do me?
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I love this. I love that you actually address his struggles, and hers. I love that she fits in well with the group, and Sheldon observing all of their actions. Most spin the bottle kisses stories are juvenile, but this one is honest, in character, well written, and highly entertaining. You are taking an overused trope and making me fall in love with not only the idea of it, but the story itself. It takes a talented author to do that. I love your work.
AnitaRez chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Yay! When push comes to shove, Sheldon can be romantic in his own way.
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Hee, hee, hee!
scriiibble chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Sweet ending:) I love your stories! Its hard to find one when the characters are still right, yet the action still happens haha:)
From Carly
pisquenta chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
the feels are strong in this one!
MizWhiteWinterRose chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Loved it puting this in my favorites
AraCookie chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
I really enjoyed your fanfiction. I could really imagine the facial expression of every character... Like if it were an actual episode, actually. It would make a good script for the show xD. I'm not a specialist in the art of writing (especially when it's not my mother tongue, though I read a lot in English) but I liked your style. You really stick to the characters and their personalities and I didn't notice any "oocness" in your story. You managed quite well to comprehend Sheldon's intricate mind: your vocabulary is accurate and I liked the "stream of consciousness" he goes through (sorry for the expression, but this seems the most appropriate for what I mean. I hope you'll understand what I'm trying to say). Just now, I don't see what else I could say... except that I wouldn't be surprised if the show took that kind of turn (well, it's already off to a good start)!