Reviews for Year X
IceBishop chapter 6 . 3/18
OMG your im batman pick up line joke almost made me fall off my chair i laughed so hard thnx it made my day
julzbobbibroun chapter 10 . 3/2
These are just such beautiful stories. That is the only way I can think to describe them.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 1/2
Well that was just...right. The letter was truly touching and for this story...perfect. Thanks for writing this sequel...I was a little bummed with the way things ended in the last story, and this one gave what Superman is known for...hope. As always...fantastic writing to a phenomenal story. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this fic for the rest of us to read!
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 1/2
Damn...only one chapter to go, but at least they're ALL IN. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 1/2
That was a great conversation between them...I'm glad they decided to give it another go. They answer to the reporter's question was...perfect. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 1/2
Always practical Bruce...I'm a little nervous about what the conversation between Diana and Clark will entail. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 1/2
Nice and steamy. I'm surprised Clark came back after he kissed her goodnight, but I'm glad he did. Hopefully this time around these two can get it right.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 1/2
Good for them. While I'm rooting for them to get back together, it would suck if they weren't at least friends. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 1/2
Well that was fun. I really like the flirty part of their relationship. Two of the most powerful people on the planet and in that moment, they just seem like two normal people trying to find out what they really mean to each other. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 1/2
Damn these chapter are short but good. I really hope Kal and Diana talk things through soon.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 1/2
That was little lighter of a chapter. I like that Kal was content enough to tease/flirt with Diana. I'm curious as to why he's in that mood. Good chapter.
Well damn...I'm happy you did this sequel, but this opening chapter was just sad. I really hope these two find a way to get together again.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Please - I'd love to read your take on the engagement and wedding of this stardust couple. Just say yes.
Rake1810 chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Great story and my only complaint(?) is that I think it would've flowed better if you condensed it a couple chapters and added it to Year Zero. But that's incredibly nitpicky so I'll finish with thanks for another great story
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013