Reviews for The Shame of It
Hill-Billy chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
hahah hilarious! I ain't normally interested in gender bender but Loved how chilled Sheppard was despite the situation :D
head.chantal chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
John’s reference to Duet and the following teasing was funny. John admitting he started the bickering well I never. I better Carson was struggling to keep a straight face. I snickered when I read their checking each other out – sounds awkward. I can totally see Ronan stood their smirking as he said “I am”. Elizabeth’s handling of the situation is exactly sensitive, and I’m with Elizabeth (trying to complement you without giving it away). Oh if I thought Elizabeth was bad, Carson’s worse. Poor Lorne and I bet they would. The thought of what would have happened it Ronan had been in that room is a scary thought. Trust John to go naming the wraiths. The thing about the MRE’s is totally true. John’s plan is totally insane but it’s a plan. Lorne to the rescue as usual. The ending was brilliant.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
LOL...that was funny.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Hahaha. Carson can certainly be quite the prankster. Great ending.
camcampgirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
LOLOLOLOL! This is the best take on this story plot that I've seen, and I'd just like to say, "Thanks!" I especially love the ending. "All was right with the world. At least for today." And that describes Atlantis in a nutshell. Pricelessly perfect!
Elaine chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
nice that other people will get to see this, too!
Sherry chapter 1 . 6/10/2013