Reviews for To Be Hokage
Maddening Tumult chapter 1 . 1/9
Both of these stories were absolutely adorable. I loved them.
And out of the two of them, Hashirama might be the more impulsively reckless, but Tobirama is no slouch in that department either. Must run in the family.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I love fics with a well-written Tobirama in them. Congratulations.
MarvelousWonders chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I'm in love...
And a fic in which Hashirama has to carry his little baby brother would certainly be hilarious :D
Hey chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
When hashirama sunshid away U weren't clear on where he appeared I assumed it was the hokages office until I retread it but for me it made more sense that it was in the office rather then the gates of the village great story!
time2read chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Love love simply love this story! Love how hashirama is always worried for his brothers safety and his brother is too the book that its funny! A feww more of these drabbles of yours and I will have to favorite you as an auther and so far I have only favorited one! Keep writing! Love hashhirama and tobirama duo tobirama hurt is just ssooooo awsum! Fangirl squeal! Write moooooooooreeee!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Very endearing. I like how you've captured the fraternal relationship between the two, and the interaction both have with Tobirama's teammates adds a lot of flavor to it. I also think that aside from the writing style, which is very good, you made the character's reach a very interesting conclusion:

"To fight for those that cannot," Hashirama whispered. "So that others do not have to."

It is a very shinobi-like reflection and I think it keeps Hashirama and Tobirama greatly in canon. I hope you write more stories for this pair ;)
Eisenstein chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I can't say I have followed Naruto canon enough to say whether you portrayed Hashi and Tobi correctly, but you did at least fittingly. As with your Hogwarts Founders this story also had mostly heartwarming undertones. I liked it.

Also, Tobirama's genin team was especially cute - the more things change, the more they stay the same, huh (shades of canon's team 7 there)?
("I'm not going anywhere near Hiruzen if he gets hold of a hammer." "Shut up, Homura." ftw)
AHHHHHHHH chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
OH MY GOODNESS I WAS TREMBLING WHILE READING THIS BECAUSE I WAS SO SCARED THAT TOBIRAMA WAS GOING TO DIE ;AAAAAAAA;

But this is easily one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I can seriously see Hashi and Tobi being this way so I loved the way you portrayed their personalities! IT WAS SO CUTEEEEEE SEEING HASHI SO WORRIED ABOUT HIS PRECIOUS BABY BROTHER AND TOBI TRYING TO REASSURE HIM AHHHHHHH ;WWWWWW; Your writing is so great and I really hope to see more soon! Keep it up! JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS I LOVE YOU ; u ;

-SHIPSHASHITOBIWITHMYENTIREBEING-
cmsully chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love this story!
Hana13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Aww, sweet Senju brotherly love! :)
Swirlycloud chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ughhh I love these two brothers to pieces. Their interactions are just... and your fic is just... *sigh*
Very well done! Your writing style is fluid. I'm glad to see you posted it! (I was looking forward to it :3)

Protective, brotherly Hashirama is cute. Irritated, appreciative Tobirama is also cute. Crazy, worried kids? ADORABLE.

"They just get energetic when they're nervous." That made me laugh :D

A heartwarming read :]