Reviews for The love affairs
la suite de les amours
I cried
Douglarella16 chapter 10 . 11/13/2017
why are you making Naru-chan sick? he better be okay
Douglarella16 chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
BeLiVe in the magicalness of the magic abs
Douglarella16 chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
is it bad that I'm thinking about how I would have punished Sasuke worse?
Douglarella16 chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
that's what happens when egotistical, sadistic prissy little teme's rape their boyfriends best friend :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
God dammit, I can completely imagine Kakashi calling himself "The Sexiest Sensei" with a straight face or a •3• face
•_•
OrangeJellyfish chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
So...What happened to Sasuke? I kinda feel sad for him...
OrangeJellyfish chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
This just got really weird...welp, that's fanfiction for you!
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
sorry but sakura was being a selfish bint. sasuke admitted to doing that before without a care in the world. raping and killing women and cheating on naruto. but it didn't take much energy from her so she is just going to let him keep on doing that to who knows how many others and to naruto her supposed to be best friend.
KazaHaru45 chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
You should have searched the internet for the supposed findings when a pregnant woman undergoes ultrasound. This is the first time I have heard, read, seen that a fetus of more or less three months can be diagnosed as brain dead. The things I have heard an OB-GYNE tells their pregnant patients are the strength of the baby's heartbeat, the gender, the approximate date of birth and if the child is stillborn.

You hear some informative stuff if you spend some time in your parents workplace. .
yaoichallenge21 chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
I loved this story. Its so unique and beautiful. Its was happy and sad and romantic and heart breaking. I really enjoyed it. Thanks, ur an awesome writer. Dying of love, i liked that. I also enjoyed how u added Kurama into it. I was wonderin if Kurama would be mentioned at all, but when Kurama was, i was estatic. Thanks for writing this, it was an enjoyable story. Kudos. :)
Melyway chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Love it!
duchessme chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
they got their happy endngs but what happened to sasuke?is he with orochimaru? :-D
HiroAkemi chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This is probably one of the least painful stories I've read on this site lately but still high up there on the list. You're entire writing structure is messy, your descriptions plain and uninteresting, instead of easing into the story and to a relatively comfortable positions with out out of character everyone is you jumped directly into it. I had a hard time wanting to keep focus to continue reading every time it felt like it bounced about.

Referring almost only to the characters as "The blond", "The silver haired", ect., shows a lack of descriptive discipline one needs in writing to make the story seem less repetitive and less snore worthy.

You also jumble your words a lot leaving me to believe you spend almost no time proof reading. "The brightly annoying," I think you meant to write, "The annoyingly bright.

I suggest working on expanding your vocabulary, try working on more descriptions; describe the actual scenery, the actions between characters, work on proof reading and revision. I will not be making it past this first chapter. 1 out of 5.