Reviews for The love affairs
OrangeJellyfish chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
So...What happened to Sasuke? I kinda feel sad for him...
OrangeJellyfish chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
This just got really weird...welp, that's fanfiction for you!
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
sorry but sakura was being a selfish bint. sasuke admitted to doing that before without a care in the world. raping and killing women and cheating on naruto. but it didn't take much energy from her so she is just going to let him keep on doing that to who knows how many others and to naruto her supposed to be best friend.
KazaHaru45 chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
You should have searched the internet for the supposed findings when a pregnant woman undergoes ultrasound. This is the first time I have heard, read, seen that a fetus of more or less three months can be diagnosed as brain dead. The things I have heard an OB-GYNE tells their pregnant patients are the strength of the baby's heartbeat, the gender, the approximate date of birth and if the child is stillborn.

You hear some informative stuff if you spend some time in your parents workplace. .
yaoichallenge21 chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
I loved this story. Its so unique and beautiful. Its was happy and sad and romantic and heart breaking. I really enjoyed it. Thanks, ur an awesome writer. Dying of love, i liked that. I also enjoyed how u added Kurama into it. I was wonderin if Kurama would be mentioned at all, but when Kurama was, i was estatic. Thanks for writing this, it was an enjoyable story. Kudos. :)
Melyway chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Love it!
duchessme chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
they got their happy endngs but what happened to sasuke?is he with orochimaru? :-D
HiroAkemi chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This is probably one of the least painful stories I've read on this site lately but still high up there on the list. You're entire writing structure is messy, your descriptions plain and uninteresting, instead of easing into the story and to a relatively comfortable positions with out out of character everyone is you jumped directly into it. I had a hard time wanting to keep focus to continue reading every time it felt like it bounced about.

Referring almost only to the characters as "The blond", "The silver haired", ect., shows a lack of descriptive discipline one needs in writing to make the story seem less repetitive and less snore worthy.

You also jumble your words a lot leaving me to believe you spend almost no time proof reading. "The brightly annoying," I think you meant to write, "The annoyingly bright.

I suggest working on expanding your vocabulary, try working on more descriptions; describe the actual scenery, the actions between characters, work on proof reading and revision. I will not be making it past this first chapter. 1 out of 5.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Okay, first off- I love the story idea. And it is nice to see Naruto and Sakura in a different way as they are usually portrayed. They are such cute besties!:) But why are you having them downplay what Sasuke did? Sure this is only a fanfic but its kind of insulting to real victims of rape how you're making them try so hard to forgive him. A real victim needs to heal and move on, not worry about how their attacker is healing in the hospital... I really don't understand why its this way, especially in a story that is so well written otherwise. It's kind of disappointing after so many good chapters...
Loveless Paradox chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Bawling my eyes out right now.
Gawd. Kinda wished I could see Kashi and Naru have some kids but it was still really good.
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
what happened to sasuke?
moneypwrglory chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
what is with the abs..? -.-
yaoifangirl97 chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
I am seriously crying! This was such a great story
minatosgirl13 chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Omg I loved this story! You did a great job! :)
kittycatluver chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
This was so sad. I was crying when they had to let Naruto go. But it's all happy endings now. great story.
Well until next time. Ja Ne!