Reviews for Figure Drawing 101
NE8675309 chapter 7 . 1/22
Ok, so holy shit that was deliciously hot. I do love me some Jeff and Annie and I absolutely adored the way you wrote both their romantic and sexual chemistry; it felt very canon to me. My only issue was Annie apologizing and trying to break up Jeff's relationship. I don't think she should try to reconcile with him; after all the torment he put her through she realistically has no choice but to turn him away, in fear of him saying it is all in her head yet again. Doing that to her would make her question her own sanity and have her denying her heart for fear of yet again being reduced to a silly love-struck teenager. He would really need to earn her trust, not push her into apologizing for being reasonably guarded. Also, I don't think Annie would ever be able to break up a couple that seemed genuinely happy; confess her feelings, maybe. But say point blank 'you need to leave her for me' that's just not her style.
Still a favorite fanfiction of mine. Also LOVED Abed; so in character I could practically see Danny Pudi winking to the audience.
Star Iron chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
REALLY didn't like the way that Jeff supposedly resolved the conflict and how Annie folded. I DID like the premise however and I enjoyed that part sincerely.
Sleepyhead2014 chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Amazing read!
AfewSentencesShortOfaParagraph chapter 7 . 7/8/2014

That is my review: yes.

I kid, there's definitely more that I have to say. I was just expressing my overall feeling toward this story. It was compelling, entertaining, in character, hot as hell, and super sweet all gift wrapped in a unique and funny premise. In other words, I freaking loved this.

Things I really adored:
-Jeff Winger. You write a great Jeff Winger. A lot of fics, I think, have a hard time balancing the desires of fangirls and the actual, reality of Jeff's character. Your depiction of his inner monologue was very true to the kind of character he is, and he never seemed too cheesy or off. I commend you for making that happen.

-Abed's involvement toward the end is stinking precious. Him punching Jeff for Annie and threatening to kill him, all very adorable in an Abed-like way.

-I always love a good Annie/Troy/Abed dynamic.

-And, of course, all the Jeff/Annie was delicious and delightful. My shipper heart swells and bursts. So thank you. Also, bravo!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Wow this was awesome and very sexy! Please write more of these two!
dsison18 chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
This is so hot! This has been the best Jeff/Annie fanfic I've read. You really put me in that world and it was truly believable.
tktktk chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
this was WONDERFUL!
Liana111 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Aww this was the sweetest! Love how abed has his abed moments in here too. Great job!
Blunt Dagger chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Excellent. Incredibly well written, I really enjoyed it.
DaenerysTargary3n chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Very nice concept, very well written, all in all a good story!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
That was great
TheBullette chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Omiglob I loooooved it! The characters were written so thoughtfully and accurately. I think I'm going to have naughty dreams about Jeff and Annie tonight. On purpose.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Awesome holy crap! More sexy Jeff & Annie please. We need it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Omg this was awesome and very hot! Plz post any hot stories u have about these two! Wow.
Blaized22 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
OMG THAT WAS THE BEST JEFF/ANNIE FANFIC I'VE EV ER READ! I haven't been to your profile yet but PLEASE tell me you have more!