Reviews for Invitation
BenignUser chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Really adorable. Your story really made Taichi and Koushiro's friendship shine. It was greatly written. I truly hope I can get the chance to read more from you soon.
koukacs chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was a very cute and sweet story, thank you for writing it. :)
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hi,

Can I please add to the taishiro group. It's so cute and I really like that some people know/remember that Koushiro played Soccer with Sora and Taichi!
Ruija chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This fic is looking very good! I enjoy your writing and I'm looking forward for more! Taichi/Koushiro friendship is such a lovely thing 3
Adel chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Awww... I really like one-shots like this that make you feel all warm and fuzzy. You can't stop smiling that little adoring smile that makes you feel that, "You know what? Everything is okay." So small and precious. I cannot express my gratitude enough for writing this.

Hehe, Taichi. Yeah, one Great Summer Adventure coming your way little buddy. Promise you won't forget it.

I always felt that Taichi and Koushiro had a real good relationship in the series, and for me it was highlighted midway in Our War Game during their battle against Diaboromon on the internet. Unfortunately alot of people choose to focus on the Taichi/Yamato bromance. It makes me feel sad that characters like Jyou and Koushiro are some times pushed to the wayside.
Paoshirou Hozomi chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I've always love TaiShirou friendship. That's why I love that episode when they went finding Hikari's medicine. Lovely ficc