Reviews for Rise From The Ashes
Tonsoffandoms chapter 1 . 5/20
I CLICKED ON THIS STORY BECAUSE I SAW IT HAD FREYLIN BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT MY HEART TO BREAK! I dismissed the "character deaths" warning because I didn't think it would be a main character BUT BOY WAS I WRONG. You ended it beautifully. I say this 'cause it broke my heart and I don't know how to fix it.
space.botany chapter 1 . 3/24
Holy crap the last part was so beautiful.
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 2/16
I'm going to go find a very dark corner and cry my eyes out now
LoveSucks05 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
this is genuinely incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
That was SOOO good! I started tearing up at merlins death
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Don't you have any regrets killing all the characters in you fiction? Well ... Maybe you like to torture me. I don't know when the last time was I've cried so much tears. Wow. But it's a great story nonetheless. Thank you for writing it.
NarwhalsAreBetterThanPeople chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This was really good, but I'm now getting funny looks because of the tears streaming down my face.
ArthurianScribe chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
oh. my. God. that was an unexpected ending. I want to cry even though it was amazing. good job.
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
That was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Thats okay. I didn't need my heart anyway.

Very well written, no grammer or spelling errors, characters.. in character.
Annabeth2011 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?! Oh god I can't stop crying.
Evelyn The Wicked chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
It was pretty different to have Merlin being the one dying but his goodbye was so sweet and it was nice that Arthur didn't throw a temper tantrum about magic for once... Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I think I'm going to cry. That was so good!
Blue Dove of the Night chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Wow. All i can say is wow. I am crying right now, tank you very much. Amazing. Just wow. Hey, if you want a bad case of Merlin feels, listen to What if i told you, by jason walker. Wow.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Merlin cannot die, emrys means immortal, he cannot die. Or thats what I tell myself.