Reviews for My Precious People
You really did a good job writing this. I was about to give up on the last chapter, but continued because of your style. From my perspective, Hinata suffered far worse, so Naruto has no right to feel that way whatsoever.

Love the story to chapter 14. I might come back to revisit and continue it later, so keep on writing!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/14
that was good keep the chapters coming
SasukeUchihaStan chapter 14 . 7/13
I really tried with this fic. I really did. I tried to ignore all the bashing. All the out of character behavior. I did that because I thought there was gonna be some real meat to the story. But then this chapter hit and I just lost my shit laughing so hard.

Oh man oh man oh /man/. What an absolutely hilarious story this turned out to be. Sakura being that psychologically insane that she would say any of what she said, and did any of what she did, is just completely hilarious. I couldn't even finish reading the chapter because my eyes rolled so hard they fell out of my skull. Sakura isn't a villain and was literally never portrayed as one in the manga. She was never abusive to Naruto. Every time she 'hit him' was purely for comedic effect, and if you think thats abusive, then I really hope you blast Kushina just as much. Kushina was just as "violent" as Sakura. Hell, even Ino smacked around Shikamaru and Chouji, not to mention verbally "abused" them all the time. Yet I don't see you ripping into any other character but Sakura.

Oh, and of course, Hinata is literally a saint despite you taking more then a few aspects of canon sakura's personality and surgically inserting them into Hinata. If you dislike Sakura enough to be able to write her as a cold hearted, psycho bitch, then why do I see so much of her in your Hinata? The teasing attitude, the ability to rise to anger and yelling... lmao. Hinata looking down onto the floor a few times isn't what makes Hinata, well, Hinata. It feels more like you took a mix of both Sakura and Hinata, and thats the Hinata you have here in this fanfic. Oh well, so many Sakura bashing fics do this to Hinata anyway. But I digress.

Anyway, I'm sure all the Sakura haters lapped this fic up, but life is seriously too short to spend my time reading a fic that is so eager to slam Sakura to the ground for literally no reason, except because we need a villain to show how perfect and precious Hinata is. Man, but you don't need to tear down Sakura to make Hinata look good. They can both look good at the same time. Mind you, I'm sure you're thinking 'well I don't hate Sakura, I just needed this as a conflict and she was the only option', but, like... the fact that you could even write her like that feels like you think there is parts of her in canon in which any of this scenario this is possible, especially because you keep harping on the 'abuse' bullshit. Once again, reading way too much into comedic relief that manga have been using since the beginning of time with literally every tsundere trope that ever existed. 'realism' also isn't an excuse, because literally nothing about Sakura has been realistic so far at al.

It feels like Sakura committed some kind of cardinal sin by never reciprocating Naruto's love, despite the fact that his love was shallow as all fuck, and only "loved" her because he wanted someone's attention. He viewed her as a prize to be won against Sasuke, and if you think his love was anything more then that, you are sorely mistaken. He was a 12 year old kid for christsakes, and he gave up his feelings for Sakura anyway when he made the promise of a life time. To see characters that are basically platonic siblings being pitted against each other like this, feels like an insult to the manga.

Somehow, its acceptable for Naruto's desperate feelings for Sakura to last as long as people seem to think, but Sakura? Loving Sasuke for so long? Oh my god what a disaster :C I mean... it's ok for Naruto to be obsessed with Sasuke, but Sakura? My god... This is all despite the fact that Sasuke clearly cared deeply for Sakura in their genin years, and that her love makes sense because Sasuke was reciprocating, all until Itachi came and mindfucked Sasuke into oblivion, ruining his chance of happiness with both Sakura and Naruto. Sasuke told Naruto to save Sakura, that she was precious to him. He fell into a fit of jealous rage because Naruto saved Sakura, and not him, and when Sakura was actually giving Naruto attention for once, he flipped his shit. Not to mention, the entire parting scene between them at the gate? Sakura was more then justified to have loved Sasuke for as long as she has. Meanwhile, Naruto's feelings for her were literally trophy wife status, and he even admits it! He said he likes Sakura because she was desperate for someone's attention, just like he was! It's a shallow love of a 12 year old boy who thinks that love just getting someone's attention.

Oh, and the fact that Sasuke would even be with a Sakura that is supposed to be callous and rude is just... He loves her /because/ she is warm and caring. Why the fuck would he be with her if she isn't. He's basically a cardboard cutout with no personality or real existence. Cool. And please no 'he's with her because he wants babies'. Sasuke would be more likely to die alone then force himself to have children with someone he doesn't even like. Just. Messy.

That said, this is all pissing to the wind because this story is 34 chapters deep, but i really just had to say it since i invested 14 chapters into this story lmao

anyway, peace and blessings
Guardian of Valhalla
What was that xd ...stop saying stupid things. ...
Hinata Always loved Naruto. .nit Only because he gives her confidence. ..at the begging she was admiring him and then fall for him ...You are not the only one who saw the show
I have read your story 3 times again and again and I love it really but every time I'm reading it Im realise that something is mussing ...Hinata's past ...
We saw abouta Naruto and Sakuras past together later how Naruto live the village and came back. ..some flash backs from his life alone bit nothing about Hinata ...
We all know how much she love Naruto right ...I wann know more about how she was feeling whene Naruto was with Sakura later whene she live with Sakura and came back with the baby how her life was after that and her feelings about everything. ...It's think Hinata deserve some flash backs too ...
kaneadeyemi chapter 14 . 6/12
u
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 1 . 6/12
This is why Naruto's last movie is fanfic based when I come across things like you I just love put some cold water on your delusions of grandeur. Plus even if he did return her feelings it could not actually go anywhere, I feel that all those stories where they fall in love and get married are actually pretty unrealistic (aside from the fact that it happens within the span of five seconds). While the manga does not up and say it, the fact that every Hyuuga looks like every other Hyuuga means that they practice inbreeding (Incest), as heir to the Hyuuga clan Hinata would never be allowed to marry outside of said clan (plus the elders would never allow the Byakugan to belong to another clan Why?" the girl asked, with her voice muffled by his Kimono, "why don't you love me? Why won't you love me?"

"Because you don't love me," Naruto stated causing Hinata's head to snap up so fast, the blond thought it would break.

"How could you say that!" Hinata asked, completely unaware that she had not stuttered. "I've always loved you! Ever since the academy! You gave me strength and courage! I-"

"Only saw what you wanted to see," Naruto interrupted her, "you saw the side of me that was loud, obnoxious and was not afraid to scream about how he would be Hokage at the top of his lungs. You were so fixated on this image of me and felt that I was something to strive for, so you put me on a pedestal. As something you would always watch from afar, but never touch, which was why you were too afraid to talk to me."

"That's not true at all!" Hinata shook her head, "I saw you as something I wanted to be! Something to strive for…"

"Which is what you do when you place someone on a pedestal," Naruto interrupted in a soft voice. "Hinata what you saw was not me, not all of me anyway. You saw the parts of me that you wanted; because that side of me was everything you were not. You felt that if you could just be near me, then maybe you would gain some of my strength. Am I right?"

Hinata gave a hesitant nod, since that was true. Ever since she had seen his loud and proud attitude, she had begun to admire the boy. She had taken to following him, because just watching the blond had given her strength to go on. He was what she felt she wanted to be, she wanted the courage he would show even when the world had tried to stomp on that courage. That never give up attitude, that's what she wanted to have for herself.

"That's exactly what I mean, that's not real love. You wanted me to be your strength, your courage, to be able to lift you up when you could not do it yourself." Naruto shook his head, "what you have to understand is that by trying to use me for your strength, you end up weakening your own."

Hinata's eyes widened as what Naruto said began to sink in, "what do you mean?"

"Hinata I can give you no more strength then a soldier pill can give you chakra, yes you may gain a temporary boost by relying on me. But in the end it's only a passing feeling and can never give you the strength you are looking for. What would happen if you were on a mission that went bad, all of your comrades were incapacitated and you were the only one capable of protecting them and completing the mission. What would you do if I wasn't there to give you that pick me up? If you had to rely on your own strength to carry on, only you had been relying so much on me that your own strength failed."

Hinata looked at Naruto with wide eyes as his words were tossed around in her head, it was painful to admit but she realized he was right. All this time she had been trying to rely on Naruto instead of herself, even when he was gone her thoughts were on the blond. It was like he had become some drug or a crutch as he said. Because truthfully all she had been trying to do was emulate the blond in front of her. It was enough to make her feel sick, "I really am weak," Hinata muttered as tears formed in her eyes again.

"You are not weak Hinata," Naruto said in a firm voice, as he placed his hands on the girl's shoulders. Hinata looked up at Naruto as he spoke, "you just have yet to come into your own strength, but it's there. However you need to find the right reasons to gain that strength, which are not to impress a boy."

"What are your reasons?" Hinata asked, hoping that if she knew the reasons of someone else, she could try to find out her own.

"At first my reason was simply because I wanted to be acknowledged, it was stupid but that was why I tried so hard." Naruto's eyes began to glaze over and his voice softened as he continued, "however as time went on and I gained people who did acknowledge me, my reasons changed." Naruto looked at Hinata, "now I fight and gain strength so that I can protect the people who are most important to me. The people who I have found a family in, the Konoha eleven, the people I met in my travels… it's for them I try to get stronger, so that I can protect them."

Hinata was silent for a moment as she thought about her reasons, really thought about them. Now that she was thinking a little more clearly, she realized that what she had been doing was no better than when Sakura and Ino had tried to gain Sasuke's affection. Everything she had done was for Naruto, but now that Naruto made her realize this she did not really have a reason… or did she?

"I… I think I want to gain strength to protect my family, and make them proud of me." Hinata said as she looked at Naruto, "I don't want them to think of me as weak, or a burden anymore." Just so you know this is what Naruto are actually thinks about Hinata that's why he never took her confession a face value what do you choose to believe me or not that's okay because you already chose your biased opinion the story I'm a fan of the show and this is why most fanfic stand up and dead ends but where are the where fanfic like this I'll be there to remind them
naru nana 7 sama chapter 34 . 5/31
Naruto always busy with work , there is someone who wants to get close to hinata claim freindship and he has an old hatred toward naruto from the days of menai segi (they were freinds ).
So this men think that naruto forced his lover to be in relashion ship with him .
In fact ,the girl was chasing after naruto ,and when he refuse here several times ,she left a letter to this men tell him that he forced here and that she was brokenheart ,then leave him and leave the menai segi .
This men wants revenge beacause he was conned by fake confessions from his lover .
naru nana 7 sama chapter 33 . 5/31
You made hinata jealous inany situations , what about naruto (he has a beautiful wife with very kind personality )
naru nana 7 sama chapter 32 . 5/31
I have an idea and im reluctant to write it :
naru nana 7 sama chapter 31 . 5/31
( i prefer the original version she was at least caring )
naru nana 7 sama chapter 30 . 5/31