Reviews for My Precious People
Seanold chapter 34 . 8/28
I love this story! Please keep writing!
I seriously hope there's more chapters coming to this story I know writers block happens to the best but I took three days of reading every chapter twice and have been waiting for new chapters to be released I was hoping there was a chapter 34 part 2.
HookedOnFics chapter 34 . 7/29
I know it's 7/29/2017 and this was last updated in April 2016 but I'm still holding out hope that you will continue writing this ... you have no idea how incredibly hooked on this fic I was! I'm sure many share my sentiments :)
Bosma17 chapter 34 . 7/11
Please update
Daregirl chapter 14 . 7/6
You said in and A/N a few chapters back "How can I make this a NaruHina and not have Naruto as the father?"

Now I ask you this "How can you make this a NaruHina and not have Hinata as the mother?"

lol
SpicyWifey chapter 15 . 7/6
Yo, Hinata is a straight angel in this fic. She loved him alllllllll that time. Even after he ignored her feelings when she confessed, even after he started dating Sakura after ignoring Hinata's feelings, and and she even took in and take care of his kid that he conceived with someone that was not her! She even saved herself for him after knowing that he clearly didnt do the same for her. And even after he asked Sakura to marry him. Hinata is an ANGEL. Naruto better recognize! lol
Please Update ASAP onegaI ..it's been more than a year now
muzicaldove chapter 1 . 7/3
please please please update
Mewrina chapter 3 . 6/14
Hi, I'm really enchanted at this fanfic, even though it is a rework. Sakura keeps bothering me so much here, and I really like her on the manga/anime. Wish she got more likeable, girl.
Your writing style is wonderstruck, I love it so much. Hope someday I get there, lol
guest 8 chapter 34 . 5/31
Honestly, I came here looking for lemons...im in love with your other story 'x rank' and I was looking for more so i thought why not look into the other story.
And I pretty much skipped all the chapters upto the first lemon and then I skimmed through everything until the second lemon, then I skimmed through everything until this chapter.
The story is nice, the main reason I skimmed everything is because I prefer light themed stories and this story is kinda dark for my taste although It does have it's light moments every now and then and I liked all of them.
I loved your OC Hikaru, if naruto ever has a 3rd child I want it to be him, kishimoto has pretty much ignored the original uzumaki and namikaze lineage and it was great to see so well written character.
I'm already a fan of your writing, if you ever decide on writing another light themed story I assure you that it will be a big hit.
Please update x rank if you can.
death390 chapter 34 . 5/23
Ok I hope to god your continuing this where you left this is a ridiculous cliffhanger and I just binge read this in a few hours
cespericueta35 chapter 34 . 5/12
it's a good story I just hate the fact you made sakura the mother, if it's naruhina it stays naruhina especially if they have kids, naruto and sakura having a kid is just WRONG! But other thank good job.. and yeah I hate sakura
Shu Ouma GC chapter 4 . 5/6
You what I realized Neji is suppose to be dead...
AnonnymA chapter 13 . 4/25
Cracking up after re-reading this because I didn't notice "Believe It" at the end of the Chapter.

Hoping you intend to finish this fic
Ememi-05 chapter 34 . 4/7
I love this story! Hope you write more!
2,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »