Reviews for Into the Darkness: The Demon Saga Part II
DigitalWarrior96 chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Amazing story. Truly amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
plutomoon2 chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
please update soon

i want to read what will happen next

thanks for the story
The Light's Refrain chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
Whoa.

Damn, this fic is one of the best I've ever read! It's got a complex plot, but it still manages to make sense and not feel forced. And many of the plot twists I didn't see coming.

My only real gripe is that the descriptions for the Digimon are a bit sparse at times.

Man, it looks like the worlds are really ending O_o
Jack of the Pelt chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
Still an excellent read, although some of the fight scenes do seem a little too rushed.
Mae Ari chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
I love your plots. It's just so nail biting really, and I'm either dying of curiousity (or lack of updates) or I get all wired up reading the action scenes. I hope Jenrya and Terriermon get to become useful - I'd go mad if I were them.

Takato better fight this. Everyone's depending on him!

By the way, I noticed a couple of typos, but I'm sure you can fix that sometime. ;; I have EVO on right now and the song is actually quite fitting in some instances (okay, more like a lot) of your story. I'm adding this to my favorite stories' list! P
Epsilon chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
Heh...it's been over a year but it doesn't seem that you have lost your touch for this fic. Dunno if we'll ever see Takato and Guilmon again but I'm hoping for a resurrection!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
A very awesome and amazing chapter!

BlackTerriermon: What happened with Jenrya and Ruki? And, what's the deal with Beelzebumon-he nearly went nuts!

My thoughts exactly-losing Piemon wasn't that big of a surprise, and of course Ruki would triumph before that incident occurred. As for Juri and Culumon, hopefully they made it somewhere safe. Keep up the good work on this story. (smiles) Rukato forever!

BlackTerriermon: (waves) Don't forget to moumantai!
Cosmos Traveler chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
Whoa, I thought this fic had been abandoned. Still, compliments on actually getting another chapter of this awesome fic out.

So, its nice to see most of the others Tamers' perspective, and the end of their own battles. Though I'm still dying to know what happeneded to Takato, and the rest of the mysteries and fates that are still left hanging. Though I've noticed that this chapter is different from the summary from your author profile. Ah well, I guess you just wanted to get this over with.

I hope the next chapter is out sooner than this one. (Of course, I'm not one to talk). Its just encouraging to know that you're still working on this.

Here's to the conclusion of one of the best Digimon Tamer stories here. And Rukato forever, too. YAY!
Alforce Zero chapter 8 . 6/12/2004
Seems like this fic hasn't been updated for so long. However I must say that this is a very well-written story. I'd really love it if you update this story. Anyway what would happen to D'Arcmon?
teknofan chapter 8 . 3/9/2004
please please please update this story I want to see how it ends
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
So the Sovereigns are undecided, eh?
Jack of the Pelt chapter 9 . 6/14/2003
My first review in long time... Missed a couple of a chapters...

Great story, good fun indeed! Nice cliffhanger too - I'm a big fan of those.
Epsilon Zeta chapter 9 . 5/16/2003
I'm speechless. This is a piece of art and I can feel the webs that you are weaving are preparing to come to closure. If it wasn't for you and a few other authors in the Digimon section, I would have probably given up on Digimon Fanfiction a while ago. Thank you for putting a tiny piece of dignity back here.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 9 . 5/16/2003
Very powerful chapter. (smiles) You've outdone yourself once again.

BlackTerriermon: How? All the good guys are dead-or will be!

(sighs) I knew I should've left you asleep...anyway, the parts I enjoyed were, naturally, the battle between Dukemon and Demon, and the bits that featured Hououmon and WarGreymon-reminiscient of Taiora, in a way. Keep up the good work, and let me know when the next chapter is gonna be posted. RUKATO ITSUMADEMO!

BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to Moumantai!
Cosmos Traveler chapter 9 . 5/16/2003
So the battle continues, and finally, the Takato vs. Demon clash. Too bad Demon anticipated everything. And I'm unsure what exactly the seven Ultimates did, but it looks like they're dead too. Too bad none of the other Tamers appeared. Oh well, I hope you update soon, and tell us the conclusion of the Sakuyamon and Erinyemon fight, and the fate of Takato.