Reviews for String Quartet Op59 No1
WyvernTheGreat chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This is so well written that I cannot even.
Hardwood Studios chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This was...pretty great in its uniqueness. I guess I enjoyed it so much because I think this is how I might react, if I were in Willis shoes. It's kind of sweet in its morbidity.
deelove1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Well done:)
Annola chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wonderful! My God you wrote their charcters just perfectly! Congartulations.
The only thing that annoyed me a bit (but don't worry, I only eat rude xD). I believe surname of our beloved doctor was misspeled once,(Lector instead Lecter) ;p
Anyway great story!
mr. eff chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I just love how beautiful this is and how perfect that last line was.
Blanc.pourpre chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
omg *-* i love i loveee!
The style you set up the pairing Will / Hannibal is just perfect
William's reaction when Hannibal proposes a dance, when he understands that Hannibal is the C. Ripper.
Awesome, amazing!
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh god that was BEAUTIFUL. Your writing style is absolutely gorgeous and flows very well, and the characterization of these two fantastic assholes was spot on! Definitely one of the best Hannibal stories I've read so far :D (now if only they could become happy murder buddies like this in the show...that would make my life)
23-17-46-11 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is beautiful, in absolutely every sense.
If you haven't already, I would like to see you write more for this pairing.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh my goodness, you're amazing :D I love it! You write Hannibal/Will so perfect its scary! :) all good ways of course. Just can't believe how good it is! Hope you choose to write more soon, can't wait for your next work :)
ThePandoricaWillOpen chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
No joke, I was just thinking about Hannibal teaching Will how to dance. Reading this made me incredibly giggly and - being 1:30am - it's 3x as happy as I should be.

Wonderful, brilliant and amazingly written story! I like how, as their dancing progressed, their relationship and openess moved along to the point betting being "not his patient/ not his doctor".

Love,
Pandorica
Sen Crow chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Cool, great and amazing! And I stay short. I love the way you wrote the story, and Hannibal's red suit was amusing, and fitting. And I agree with SebTheWriter, this really should happen in the series :)
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
ammmazing!
Darlene10104 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is...I don't even know what this is, just that I enjoyed it. It was well written, and I feel it really captured the essence of the characters. Well done.
Eliza the Writer chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
YES PERFECT. Can this just happen in the series please?