Reviews for Lost Diamond
HOLY SHIT DID YOU TAKE AUTOMAIL FROM FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST AND INSERT IT IN THIS STORY!? I love that. Actually, that is a good point for Gilbert's preferences. Having a metal arm is a lot coole- sorry, "awesomer" -than having a skin colored prosthetic. Because if it's skin colored, you're sorta sending the message "I have a prosthetic arm and I'm kinda ashamed of it, so I'm just gunna cover it up badly"; Having a blatantly metal arm is like "Yeah, I know I have a prosthetic! Cool, right? I know, it's awesome".
Iris Alexandre chapter 26 . 7/20
So amazing, yet again. Loved every second of it. I loved the way you combined the stories with a modern twist and your own take of it as well. Really well written and amazingly exicuted! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
skylaeatpie chapter 26 . 2/18
That was adorable! Bravo!
MiyukoLove chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
Kawaii! How many times did this story made me 'awe?' A lot. But it was so worth it!
Dragonfire78 chapter 26 . 7/10/2014
This was amazing! Loved every minute of this story! Awesome job!
SayMrrp chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
I love this story. Best twist for Hetalia and Aladdin! AWESOME DUDE If you write more like this...

DemonSacrifice chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Guest chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
Awesome, the beginning was really good. *brofist* for coming up with crossing Aladdin and Hetalia!
Bear chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
Is it weird I've been silently stalking you a bit? Oh well, you're just such a good writer! I absolutely loved the part when Gilbert kicked open the door and ran yelling 'Freedom!'! I burst out laughing and fell of the couch and got a few weird looks.. Now to finish the story..
RinnyTheOrange chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
I loved this! Why isn't there more favorites?!
Duckling loves apples chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is awesome (almost as awesome as prussia himself) i loved it, its amazing.
My Little Gamerboy chapter 26 . 9/13/2013
Amazing ! Jus amazing its so cute and so so so so so so good ! The only problem is they only kiss about 4 times in the whole story ! But other then that well done !
Iggy Butt chapter 26 . 7/17/2013
I can't believe it's over! It's so beautiful!
Thank you for another wonderful story
PandasAndAnime chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
I can imagine italy with lots of guns
him and his brother in mafia!Italia and mafia!romano mode
thegoblinjester chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
THREE new stories? Wow. You must be a lot more efficient than me.