Reviews for New Lives
917brat chapter 3 . 6/1
This is very intresting and you have me curious as to just what is going to happen next, so please keep this up and update it soon because I can't wait to see just what is going to happen next..
Phantom lover chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Nice work, how about you have the team fight Danny? I would love to see a time when Dan starts to take over the body. How about finds out about how Danny is split? He could have sessions with Black Canary. This is a cool story that should not be dropped!
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
UPPPDAATTTEE THIS IS ENTERTAINING AND FABULOUS
percab8531 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Noooo! Don't leave this there! Please update! Please please please please please!
Cats are my World chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Brilliant. No other words.
Miss Tea and Fortune chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Plotting is my name, helping is my game. Usually I'm ignored, but you're actually asking for assistance so perhaps this could be beautiful. I'll start with the next chapter's worth of ideas and if you like it, you can PM me to discuss further. Since they're in the computer, I'm going to assume their form is like data. Someone there with hacking skills *cough* Robin *cough* could be checking on the situation from the back could be attempting to read the file marked "Fenton" but one of the Phantom clones pushes him out of the way and the "Phantom File" is read instead. Mostly to keep the secret until later. It's full of videos/memories of when in that form. With his thoughts at the time of occurrence narrating. So with the very limited time he manages to download just one, the destruction of Casper High. For long term things though, one meal is certainly not enough to nourish Fenton back to life, it may even take a couple weeks for that. Dani being spotted by Wally a while after they've accepted Danny and his secret(s) (which shall be very angst filled) who assumes that a super villain was involved and turned Danny into a young girl. Vlad attempting to capture and/or brainwash Danny, for he'd be quite a hero to bring back the long lost son. And Phantom's habit of narrating happening out loud at some point. Also, they could say Danny was the souvenir since there's usually one collected from each mission.
O.D.S.T laskey chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
ShyActiveReader chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Please update. It's interesting beginning with Danny having separate personalitys and trying to live with each other. The JL is going to have a shock of their life when they know the full truth. And will say it again, update soon!
AngeGirlmon chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
O.O this story is...is...FREAKING CRAZY! I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ShadowCat1214 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Love it! Please try to continue this story! I really want to see the JJL's reactions to Fenton, Phantom, and Dan being one person!
Chise Sakamoto chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Funny! I really like this, but bring Dani in please!
death8kidd chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Update soon please
Hoping to help chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Hi, I bookmarked your story for reading quite a while ago, and I see that this story is practically abandoned, so here's some thing I thought of as a plot booster. Sorry I can't PM this though.

Since it's called New Lives, Danny had been held prisoner by his parents for so long and there's no Tucker and Sam, what about making Danny a part of Young Justice. Let one of the martians take a little peek into his head when he has his guard down, then have them realise that Danny is not a threat. Then, push them onto an adventure. Perhaps you could have Skulker, Ember and someone else famous in the Ghost Zone somehow team up with the Injustice League or something to destroy all heroes again, or something along those lines.
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Wow, I love this! It's very unique and it's funny at the same time! Fantastic job! :)
SecretRosery chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
It would be way cool if danny could show his memories of the disaster that everyone has been blaming hime for on the computer. Then maybe he could follow them on a mission wihout them noticing and save them!