Reviews for Lucky Day in Hell
heartfallen chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Nice story
malina13 chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
I loved this! Ok, some things didn't agree with the show (I don't think Bobby was a flashaddict, and Harper didn't have the data port when he left Earth), but on its own it's brilliant, the style, the storyline, the characterisation, everything. Really good work!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
Incredible. If this were a movie theatre showing, I would expect everyone to be clapping at the end of this story. I can hear thunderous applause in my head, actually. That was epic.
Dugleik chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Brilliant
emoras chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
Loved it, beginning to end.

Awsome!

EMILY
Fwe chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
Holy balogna, dude! You've only got 5 reviews? We can't have that now can we? I loved this. Well, almost all of this... you killed everyone! Ah! That poor baby! I about cried then! I cried later, but still, dude! That was very original. I wouldn't have thought of doing anything like that. Good job!
SharpObjects82 chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
I just finished reading your story and I really really really liked it. Good Job
Scaramouche chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
Extremely well written. You should write a sequel.
welshalienfreak chapter 2 . 9/3/2002
This is a great story,so please continue it soon i want to know what happens next!
Kitty15 chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
You have got to write more to this story! I love it so far. besides i really want to know if Beka picks up the 'ugly' baby!
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
looky what's here! great stuff!