Reviews for Monstrous Occurrences
Benjamin chapter 3 . 5/19
Wait, you start off by saying Krieg gave them a smile that warmed their hearts. How could they tell he was smiling from behind the mask?
You could try that build, or just play sir Hammerlock's big game hunt and obtain the rough rider: wiki/The_Rough_Rider
Ben chapter 2 . 5/15
Wow. I HATE romance fan-fictions, and I still LOVE this story! Also, the lines you give krieg fit really well! It's almost as if the gearbox staff themselves wrote it!
Amazing loving the way the story flows. Borderlands 3 are looking for new writers and stuff. Ever thought of applying? Because I would buy this if it was a book IMMEDIATELY!
Atraxotax chapter 2 . 4/8
AHA! AHAHAHAHAAH! HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! FUCKING HELL! "I AM THE WALRUS!"! OH God, ehehehehehehe, my sides hurt now… you fuckin' bastard! That was just TOO DAMN funny for it to be legal!
MrsDeth chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
This story ws amazing. I've always loved the idea of Maya and Krieg together. I hope you put more to the story
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
that very last part confused me?
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
this fabel makes my heart muscle pump sweet blood, that fills cavities of pain
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
how did you come up with Zer0's face?
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
is that island you wrote about real or made up?, also like think you are doing a great job, the cartoony ness is different but i can admire a level of personal touch that i see
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
great emotion
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
i think the bath scene really helped to concrete just how much of a juvenile mind Krieg has and that maybe there aren't two minds in his head but rather a single mind that was split in half so completely that they behave as if they were two completely separate entities
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
this is an awesome story i love the character development
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Krieg has TWO LADIES wanting his attention, damn hound dog
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Krieg just got a thousands more awesome,