Reviews for Monstrous Occurrences
NIPPLE SALADS!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
Very good
Guest chapter 13 . 7/30/2016
Wait what happened that separated them. Please continue this story
LookingSoFly chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
Wait wat happend at the end there did u finish it like wat do u mean he is in the middle of nowere he was just eating with them u confuse me bro
Brainiac chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
Please don't leave us wondering what happened! I need to know!this was an amazing read but you cant leave us hanging!
HaremsAndMagic chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
Is it pizzas or pies? Make up your mind.
HiddeninChaos chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
I would have written review sooner and I'm not sure you'll see this, but i couldn't write a review is because I loved reading it so much I couldn't stop myself from reading. Congrats on all you thinking and hard work and writing this for all of us.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
Whhhaaatttttttt...
I loved this, but what a twist there at the end, very fitting. :)
Nikolai22 chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Let me ask though when this takes place...
Angel and Roland are alive, yet the vault hunters are pulling out unkept Harold's, infinity pistols, and other legendary items fighting raid bosses. Is this AU? What level would you say the characters are?
Nikolai22 chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
My only gripe is whenever you had Krieg say something "softly"
As I personally don't believe he would ever say anything softy it's either FULL ON YELLING AT THE TOO OF HOS LUNGS or it's loud talking. The quote things would be tinged with madness. Kinda like the whole
"Why aren't my fingers in someone's eyes sockets rights now" thin you hear in game f you are AFK for too long...but other than that I liked it.
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
Seems like the first fic I read for any given game is absolutely fantastic. This being my first Borderlands fic, no exception has been made. Great job writing this one; keep up the good work. It takes skill to develop characters like you do. I'm eagerly awaiting future installments.
Kitty chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
How the hell is this a shortstory
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
All very romantic, except the twist with Axton and Gaige. i felt you took an unexpected and unnecisary tunr there that ruined the mood of the whole chapter, really.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
WOW. Just, WOW.
Benjamin chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Wait, you start off by saying Krieg gave them a smile that warmed their hearts. How could they tell he was smiling from behind the mask?