Reviews for rocky and cece love story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
good
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2017
11h ago c24 Guest
Hello readers and authors! I hope you readers are enjoying this story! And the author, that was the best story I've ever read! Contragultion! Now, I have a surprise for all of you. That's right, ALL OF YOU! Next month, I'll be writing a brand new...exciting...AWESOME STORY EVER! It's a crossover between...Wait for it...Icarly and Shake it up! THAT's right! The two shows that you have sadly missed HAVE RETURNED! The first story will be named...well...the return of icarly and shake it up! Tell me if you want to change the title...I would appreciate it! Anyhoo...since July is approaching, I decided to review the information so you can know all about the crossover series...

So my story will be lot different than all the story here on this fanfiction. It will have adventure, romance, friendship, action! LOTS AND LOTS OF ACTION! ACTION like fighting, dares, risks, etc. and we all know who love violence the most. Her name is SAMANTHA PUCKETT. Ohh. The most violence person in Icarly and in MY story! Now, let's talk about the characters. The 11 Main Character in my story will be...
1. Carly Shay
8. Rocky Blue
9. SAM PUCKETT *wink*
10. Tinka Hessenheffer
11. Ty Blue
So the character that I list will be in EVERY story I write. That's why they are called the Main character! Haha! Another character like Georgia Jones, J.J. Jones, Melanie Jone, Spencer Shay, etc, will appear in Most story but not ALL. People who are guest star in my story will appear in, like, less stories. So I will call them Main Character(who will appear in EVERY story I write), Recurring Characters(The characters who will appear in most stories), and Guest Star(who will appear in less story). So in my story, there will be NO differences between the Main Character from the TV shows. They will all stay the same. Their personality, what they look like, their age, their likes and dislike, their friends and their enemies, their family, EVERYTHING about them are going to be the same. Like I say, NO DIFFERENCE! It's the same thing with recurring character and Guest Starring character! NO DIFFERENCE! When I write the second story called an fun game night, the Icarly gang will be currently living in Chicago, where the shake it up lives! Now, that we are done with the character, let move on to the summary. The summary of my FIRST STORY EVER called the reunion of Icarly and Shake it up is the Icarly gang reunited and travel to Chicago where they met the Shake it Up gang. Sound like a exciting summary. Later, they will embrace on a fun adventure that will make them best friends! The plot of the entire Icarly and Shake It Up crossover is, they will go on amazing adventures around the world! So, if you have any questions, comment, or suggestion about my summary, don't hesitate to review or PM or review me down there. Or don't do it. HAHA! Just kidding! Of course you can do it! And if you think I should change the summary a little... or a lot, let me know! I'll really appreciate your help! Now, If you wanna know what gonna happen in the first story, come read my story on July 13th! It'll be so fun and cool! So that's all the information I can give you! If you have any questions, suggestions, and/or comments about the entire story, let me know in the review. Or PM me. LOL! And remember, through the entire story, you can always ask questions about my story. You can also give me suggestions about the next chapter. Or you can just comment about it. But remember...ask a question, give a suggestion, or comment. And if you want my help on YOUR story, let me know! I'll be so happy to help! So, tell your friends, tell your siblings, tell your parents, tell everyone to come and read my story. It'll be posted on the ICARLY AND SHAKE IT UP CROSSOVER fanfiction. There's only one story there so look for one that say "The reunion of Icarly and Shake It Up" it'll be posted around 9am to 11am! Whoo. That was alot of information. Anyway, go ahead, go wild! Go type a review! Go tell everyone! Go be sooo excited! I can't wait to see what your reviews say! I'll be waiting! And please PM me too! I got to go so see you guys...ALL of you guys on the Icarly and Shake It Up fanfiction on July 13th! Goodbye!
P.S. Ask a question, give a suggestion, and/or just comment
Sincerely,
Thove. Peace out and have fun reading on your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
What a nice story,getting pretty interesting.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
So far the best i need more chapters.
PandatheKing chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
It needs work. I was lost I have dyslexia
PandatheKing chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
It needs work I was lost now dont be mad I have dyslexia
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
Make a new chapter
anoymous chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Keep writing you haven't updated in forever please your story is awesome and amazing please update today or tomorrow please do that for me have at least 5 more chapters
awesomus124230 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Well this is tragic. Update soon
natalia chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Maybe Flyn is dead? Or maybe coul he survive? What is Cece going to do? Is going to tell her mom what happened to Flyn? The fact that her mom is drunked.
TheTrillKind chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Yo, I'm doing a story just like this... More!
- TheTrillKind
SubliminalWriter chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
i like this story it has something other superhero stories dont have like pazazzzzzz!
natalia chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Who's this guy cece knows?
awesomus124230 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
This story gets awesomer everytime you update. Please continue
El-Jefe8 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
You might want to change it to rated m so people don't complain and please continue this is better than smallville