Reviews for Thorin's Saving Grace
Jk195 chapter 90 . 10/9/2016
BRAVO!
FluffyFox chapter 90 . 8/10/2016
Cute, very cute. Glad you gave them all a happy ending. Makes me smile everytime I can read one of those.

Thank you for writing this and I hope you write more.
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 90 . 7/21/2016
I have enjoyed reading this fic, I think you ended this fic well. wonderful job. I am looking forward to reading any other Fics you bring out.
Elvenrose22 chapter 52 . 3/13/2016
I'm so glad to see that Grace and Thorin have their happy ending. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST!
Lillianpost chapter 34 . 3/9/2016
Sorry folks, I updated Chapter 34 and ended up posting Chapter 35 twice. Thanks to Elvenrose22 for catching that one. Should be OK now.
Elvenrose22 chapter 34 . 3/9/2016
Do you know this is the wrong chapter? Chapter 34 is missing.
HuntressofItaly chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
OH MY GOD I STARTED CRACKING UP AT THE LAST PART
swthrt890 chapter 90 . 1/8/2016
I cannot tell you how amazing this story was. I have now been up for well over 24hours and I read it straight through unable to stop and will now likely go back to the beginning just to read it once again. Please keep me updated on any other works!
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 90 . 12/24/2015
This was such a wonderful story, I loved how your wrote it. I'm glad you described everything so well, your an excellent writer.
hanacureton chapter 42 . 12/2/2015
I think the man with the white robe and a sash around his waist is God. Grace father is God or Jesus.
Desibaaby226 chapter 90 . 10/22/2015
This is the most beautiful story :)
Marianne Magnum chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I feel as though I can never be disappointed by your stories, thank you oh so very much for your dedication to this. You truly make it an art form.
BlackHreat chapter 90 . 7/2/2015
I love it! Such a romantic tale!
Wynni chapter 22 . 4/18/2015
eeeh, no. I think here or next chapter it'd be a good idea to let slip there's more to it than just an arm wrestling match to decide a marriage. Maybe as initial test to earn courting rights, or a final public display of a suit's acceptance. but the whole thing?

You could play it as another of the 'dwarven jokes' on the other races (I put bearded women in that category) and it take them a while to realize Grace just don't get it.
Wynni chapter 21 . 4/18/2015
Is the main ruffian supposed to sound more cultured than the others? or should he be as loutish sounding as the rest?

the knots...the knots got me, and I laughed til my sides hurt.