Reviews for Never Trust the FBI
Gina Callen chapter 11 . 2/6
please tell me you will be finishing this one. I totally love it one of the best ncis stories I have read for a long time.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 1/27
Good.
NCISFan chapter 1 . 1/1
Wanted to read this but see it's not only unfinished, it's not been added to since 2013.
Melissa chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
I like this story; you've REALLY sucked me into it. But this can't be where it ends; there's too much left to be done. I hope you have time to get to it soon. Perhaps Tim should tell his team, at least then they'd be prepared for what's about to come there way. Maybe have Tim explain, & them understand, include Fornell, in on that conversation. You could also have them face Toli's father, somehow. Other details definitely need figured out, but I hope you are able to spare some time (soon) to finish the story. I'm really enjoying it, where you're taking us (transporting us, by means of the story) & especially all the details.
Locket1 chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
Just re read this. Please continue. Wip's are so sad. This is great, so much could happen, would love to see where this goes.
elanga.blake chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
the suspense!
PunkMuggle chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
This fic is ingenious! You write and plot Tim out so well. There isn't enough McGee love, and yet you do the character justice. Thank you.
ronniefranco8 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
please please please please update and finish the story.
thenormalfreak chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
hi, i have this story downloaded on my e-book, that's how much i love it!, have you ever thought of carrying it on? it's never to late and it's a very open story line.
FallenAngel218 chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
I'm excited for an update! Love this fic!
blinddivinity chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
What a wonderful thing to see today! I was feeling bad because I couldn't be with family this Thanksgiving - and here is an update!

Love it.

Love the conversations between Tim and his team. I can't wait to find out how the team will learn about Tim.

Will we see more of Sarah? Tony is very observant.

Love your Gibbs.

Love this fic.

Love reading Tim's thoughts.

LOL I just love everything about this fic. So very unique
reina13 chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
Love it
jmsings chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Another great chapter! I love the way you used a very traumatic childhood memory to explain why Tim/Toli always gets sick when he gets on a boat or ship. Well done! I hope that he can finally decide to trust Gibbs with his entire story. I have a feeling he will need his help!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
Awesome chapter! Poor Tim wants to confide in his team so badly but is afraid to put them in danger...how will they react when they do find out? Anxiously awaiting next chapter!
Yammy1983 chapter 11 . 10/18/2015