Reviews for Never Trust the FBI
Locket1 chapter 11 . 8/5
Just re read this. Please continue. Wip's are so sad. This is great, so much could happen, would love to see where this goes.
elanga.blake chapter 11 . 7/11
the suspense!
PunkMuggle chapter 11 . 6/9
This fic is ingenious! You write and plot Tim out so well. There isn't enough McGee love, and yet you do the character justice. Thank you.
ronniefranco8 chapter 1 . 5/18
please please please please update and finish the story.
thenormalfreak chapter 11 . 5/11
hi, i have this story downloaded on my e-book, that's how much i love it!, have you ever thought of carrying it on? it's never to late and it's a very open story line.
FallenAngel218 chapter 11 . 4/25
I'm excited for an update! Love this fic!
blinddivinity chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
What a wonderful thing to see today! I was feeling bad because I couldn't be with family this Thanksgiving - and here is an update!

Love it.

Love the conversations between Tim and his team. I can't wait to find out how the team will learn about Tim.

Will we see more of Sarah? Tony is very observant.

Love your Gibbs.

Love this fic.

Love reading Tim's thoughts.

LOL I just love everything about this fic. So very unique
reina13 chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
Love it
jmsings chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Another great chapter! I love the way you used a very traumatic childhood memory to explain why Tim/Toli always gets sick when he gets on a boat or ship. Well done! I hope that he can finally decide to trust Gibbs with his entire story. I have a feeling he will need his help!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
Awesome chapter! Poor Tim wants to confide in his team so badly but is afraid to put them in danger...how will they react when they do find out? Anxiously awaiting next chapter!
Yammy1983 chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
love it!
athea781 chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
** Oooo.. I just started this story today. I love it! Tim (Toli) the reluctant prince of the Russian Mafia, perfect. You had me right from the start. this story has been so chock full of suspense & drama from the beginning. This story is so different from the rest. I love the fact that you've made Tim to be more than most people see (I've known that all along, Tim has many untouched facets to him), you've given him depth & control, it fits him well, thank-you.
** Now that we've been privy to his basic background & the ongoing joint investigation with the FBI, I'm excited to see what you have in-store for us next. I'm looking forward to you getting to the actual conflict & the action. If it's anything like what you've written so far, we're in for one Hell of a ride (& so isn't Tim, right?). Please update soon, I don't think I could wait too long to read more of your story. As it is, I'm off to see if you've written anything else. Thank-you for sharing with us.
popie92 chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
Love it! Love how Tim trusts Gibbs and considers telling him the truth. Also love how you bring in Tim and Sarahs past gradually. Really great, I cant wait for more! :)
Guestl chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
Hey,
I'm very glad, that you posted another chapter. The story is very exciting and I hope you'll post another chapter soon!
Momcat chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
Hello there.. I found and read this story months ago, it was already not updated for a while and I loved it.. You're describing a very dark family situation.. But it's also very interesting, since nobody would imagine a Russian Tim and Sarah.. I hope you'll be able to update new chapters in a more regular basis.. I don't know how many chapters you are planning to write, maybe you didn't plan at all :))! But I look forward to reading them and see if the team will find about Tim's real background..