Reviews for Never Trust the FBI
blinddivinity chapter 11 . 11h
What a wonderful thing to see today! I was feeling bad because I couldn't be with family this Thanksgiving - and here is an update!

Love it.

Love the conversations between Tim and his team. I can't wait to find out how the team will learn about Tim.

Will we see more of Sarah? Tony is very observant.

Love your Gibbs.

Love this fic.

Love reading Tim's thoughts.

LOL I just love everything about this fic. So very unique
reina13 chapter 11 . 11/19
Love it
jmsings chapter 11 . 10/21
Another great chapter! I love the way you used a very traumatic childhood memory to explain why Tim/Toli always gets sick when he gets on a boat or ship. Well done! I hope that he can finally decide to trust Gibbs with his entire story. I have a feeling he will need his help!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 11 . 10/19
Awesome chapter! Poor Tim wants to confide in his team so badly but is afraid to put them in will they react when they do find out? Anxiously awaiting next chapter!
Yammy1983 chapter 11 . 10/18
love it!
athea781 chapter 11 . 10/17
** Oooo.. I just started this story today. I love it! Tim (Toli) the reluctant prince of the Russian Mafia, perfect. You had me right from the start. this story has been so chock full of suspense & drama from the beginning. This story is so different from the rest. I love the fact that you've made Tim to be more than most people see (I've known that all along, Tim has many untouched facets to him), you've given him depth & control, it fits him well, thank-you.
** Now that we've been privy to his basic background & the ongoing joint investigation with the FBI, I'm excited to see what you have in-store for us next. I'm looking forward to you getting to the actual conflict & the action. If it's anything like what you've written so far, we're in for one Hell of a ride (& so isn't Tim, right?). Please update soon, I don't think I could wait too long to read more of your story. As it is, I'm off to see if you've written anything else. Thank-you for sharing with us.
popie92 chapter 11 . 10/17
Love it! Love how Tim trusts Gibbs and considers telling him the truth. Also love how you bring in Tim and Sarahs past gradually. Really great, I cant wait for more! :)
Guestl chapter 11 . 10/17
I'm very glad, that you posted another chapter. The story is very exciting and I hope you'll post another chapter soon!
Momcat chapter 11 . 10/17
Hello there.. I found and read this story months ago, it was already not updated for a while and I loved it.. You're describing a very dark family situation.. But it's also very interesting, since nobody would imagine a Russian Tim and Sarah.. I hope you'll be able to update new chapters in a more regular basis.. I don't know how many chapters you are planning to write, maybe you didn't plan at all :))! But I look forward to reading them and see if the team will find about Tim's real background..
Carneu chapter 11 . 10/16
How fabulous to have an update. Many thanks.
smartkid37 chapter 11 . 10/16

Found this and COULD not stop reading!

I have to wonder if Gibbs, who's been with Tim since the moment this first broke - hasn't already put the pieces together enough to know - and is just waiting for Tim to trust him with the truth.

Looking forward to the next chapter - anxiously
Thank you so much for the update! I love how much suspense and tension you manage to cram into each chapter- I'm always so nervous! :) well done
Toni M H chapter 11 . 10/16
Yes! We have a new chapter! And what a great chapter it is. Thanks for updating!
hostaqueen chapter 11 . 10/16
Darn, woman, you know how to ramp up the suspense. Can't wait to learn more.
Shae Vizla chapter 11 . 10/16
Thank you for the dedicace and the new chapter.

Tony is confused by the proximity between Sarah and Tim and how much they are synchron with each others' feelings while Gibbs manage to do an incursion behind Tim's defenses. But it didn't meant he would be able to grasp the truth. Tim know he could trust Gibbs but he had too many people he care for and who are vulnerable. And he knew too well his father to overestimate him.