Reviews for Never Trust the FBI
ocnbeach2yahoo chapter 10 . 3/15
Excellent! Please as finish!
jdgatorbait chapter 10 . 2/20
oh please finish this fantastic story. you have written a suspenseful, intriguing story that keeps the reader glued, waiting to see if and when Tim will tell Gibbs and the team his terrible secret.
Sazzita chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Update pease
Yammy1983 chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
great update! love it, can't wait for more
Val chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! please continue this story. Pozhaluysta! please
blinddivinity chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Last chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen next. I wonder if the team is suspicious yet...
blinddivinity chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
I love how Tony and Tim act towards one another. Will Jimmy, Duckie, and Abby show up too? Great team players here. Strong, well-rounded characters. I'm loving this fic.
blinddivinity chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Love it. I wonder if anyone saw the video? I'm sure Tim won't be the first person to. Great chapter. Will we read about Tony and Ziva picking Sarah up?
blinddivinity chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
My eyes are tearing at the last sentence. I don't understand why this fic doesn't have more reviews. Loving it. Loving Gibbs. Wonderful. You're a great writer.
rigger42 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Still love this one on re-reading. It has such a different tone from Horashee Malchek despite the obvious similarities. I'd love to see both of them developed - I especially love the trust and protectiveness between Tim and Gibbs in the other - could Malchek stand as an insert after this chapter ten? I had the sense of a much more vicious Markov in this one, but realize that doesn't actually conflict.

Sarah is so interesting in this story, being so involved and scared, so that you KNOW she understands much of the danger, yet her willingness to make a stand comes across as much for Tim's sake as her own weariness of being afraid. I admire the idea that she isn't pushing him only for her own sake.
Shae Vizla chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
Very good and captivating story, well written.

I can't completly imagine how it would been to fly a monstruous family for so long and never allow anyone other your mother and sister see the real you. In a sort, Tim and Sarah had been prisonniers of their father's presence all this years (all her life for Sarah/Nadya). They can't really have real friends and relationships because they would be weakness, they essentially have only each others. They are constantly on wait, like soldier who are prepared for the next assaut. I hope you will free them.
Gina Callen chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
Totally love this story please tell me you're going to update it soon.
Hisuiko chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Stunning story! I love the depth of character you have built for Tim and Sarah :)

Congrats

Hissy
Luvable chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
WOW, GREAT STORY, SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING THE OTHER CHAPTERS. WILL GO BACK WHEN I CAN, TOO BUSY AT THE MOMENT.

GREAT CHAPTER WITH THESE TWO. NICE MOMENT.

KEEP ON WRITING. UPDATE SOON