Reviews for Icing Sugar
NorwegianPilot17 chapter 3 . 2/17
Here I am thinking I have no feelings, and then you come along and make me cry.
I am literally balling my eyes out thanks to you.
I DIDN'T EVEN CRY WHEN OLD YELLER DIED IN HIS MOVIE, BUT YOU MADE ME CRY THOUGH THIS?
I hate you
Are you proud of yourself?
ily and thanks. This was actually amazing.
It's-effing-fusha chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
I can't express to you how much I loved/hated this. I've had tears rolling down my face the whole time, and yet... I don't regret reading it. You're an amazing author and deserve more credit. (‿)
inuyashazeldaeragon chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
OH HOLY FUCK.

It was definitely a mistake to read this in the middle of math class...
Now I'm bawling and everyone is asking me what's wrong...
Well, I'm crying, so I must have loved this. Oh god thank you for finishing this... I've loved every bit of this story, even if both of my favourite characters died. (Actually, all THREE of my favourite characters died, but...)
I really loved how you portrayed France, especially how he was such a caring and good friend. That's not something you see often.

Thank you for this amazing story once again.

InuYashaZeldaEragon
Sunny-This-Side-Up chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
oh sweet lord! ;_; -starts sobbing- this was so sad yet so beautiful! dammit, this was too sad! yet i love it!
inuyashazeldaeragon chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Oh my god. It's just so powerful. You deserve so much more than the attention you've gotten. This story makes me cry no matter how many times I read it. I was absolutely thrilled when I came back to read it for the fifth time, and there was a new chapter out. This is, quite honestly, my very favourite fanfiction of all time, and the story that made me ship Spain and Romano. Thank you for updating. Even though you made me bawl my eyes out once again, it really made my day at the same time.
MessyThoughts chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Romano! *starts sobbing like a dork*
This is probably the saddest fanfic I've read in all the fandoms I'm in. So yeah. This rocks my socks (Wut ._.) So I love youuuuu :3 Update and stuff
Katie-Kat1129 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Why did I read this. Why can you write so well. I'm partially depressed now. But I want to read more. Are you a wizard or something?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
;-; In such a love-hate relationship with this story.
HungarysGotAFryingPan chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh my God. I read this after waking up from about three hours of sleep, so there's a screw loose emotionally anyway, and this made me cry so hard...it's beautiful. Their relationship, the way you captured it, excellent job. *blows nose* excellent.
NotInUseDeleated chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Too many feels! T_T
You broke my heart /3
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is so sad and sweet
Aentiaa chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was beautiful. Just, beautiful :')
taitoluv chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
'... a sort of sudden acceptance falls over me like a blanket. Not the kind of acceptance that says, "I know what has happened and I'm okay with it," but rather one that says, "I understand what has happened and I can't just lay here all day and pretend that it hasn't."'

I FEEL YOU, SPAIN. I FEEL YOU.

Sob. All the feels.

Beautiful story, so beautiful it's cruel because I can't hate it but it hurts so bad when I read it.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh... Can you... JUST PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY. X'C That was incredible... I DON'T EVEN LIKE THIS PAIRING, BUT I SHIP THEM SO HARD RIGHT NOW. Freaking heart wrenching X'C
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
*searches desperately for happy place*