Reviews for I tried to live twenty lives at once (now one is plenty)
the Candle Joker chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
So beautiful QQ I just cannot... I've always loved the idea of soul mates, but there are few who can really pull it off in a story. I don't like when people describe it as "love at first sight", because obviously, soul mates are something much deeper than that. That's why I was so happy to find this the idea of Will ending up with marks from the people he empathies with is perfect! :D
Well erm... :') yeah for short - I love your fanfic 3
Otto Burn Quibley chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Sweet and simple. I rather liked it. Well done
chubbybunny96 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
AAAHHHHHHH! Dear, with all my talk about soul mates, I think you know that I loved reading about this. Your language was so sensual, so detailed, and they give Will's character another dimension. One question: did you get the crook of the elbow idea from the birthmark I have? And HEY when Hannibal and Wi out their arms together now they make Padfoot's mark! :D
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
that is such a lonely existence Will had beforehand, it is understandable that others think he's a cutter...
Gods i really did love this, well done!
avenging-shit chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
is it strange to think that this story is so cute? because i do
blactric chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really enjoyed this. The first AU Hannibal fic I've read and now I want more.
This fic also made me smile during these hard times for canon Will. Good job!
Exces KABOOM-boom chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Surprisingly amazing ! Brilliant idea !
SparrowBlaze chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was a very well written work. I loved it. :)
gerfan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Great story. Very well written and heart felt.
Darlene10104 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
My love for this fandom came out of nowhere. Hell, the fandom itself came from nowhere. Hannibal fanfiction...It has a certain flair about it, much like the show itself. I can't get enough. Love this one shot, it was done beautifully.
Shiko-Rae chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
...I would be content if this was the show. Alas it is not and Hannibal's being a douche to poor Will. And Hannibal will eventually be caught, and Fuller will do a wonderful job manipulating my emotions, and in summary I will be dying by this season finale let alone would comes later.

Anyway, good job with this story. It's short but powerful. I like how you've filled in Will's back story in this universe in a way that makes sense while adhering to what is more or less the essence of Will. The Hannibal/Will interaction is also fitting. It has the same feel as the show; its platonic and a friendship but it teases with a hint of something more than that but yet not quite.

My favorite line by the way "Will idly wonders why he isn't panicking about Hannibal being a serial killer. He decides it's because he doesn't give a flying fuck."