Reviews for Diary
OMG MAKE LIKE FIFTY CHAPTERS AND HOW DO YOU POST FANFICS ON THIS WEBSITE
a chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
yes you definetly should
Monsunolover chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Please continue can you please continue your other stories like Orders are Orders and Powers?They are awesome!:-)
ToriHanson chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Yes sorry I am just now reviewing my computer went died when I was about to review.
WolfGirl13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Write another chapter, PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASE
catlaca chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
make more the coolness level of the story is over 9000
EbonyIvory chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
UPDATE PLZ I WANT MORE YOU HEAR ME MORE MORE MORE! IF YOU DONT UPDATE I WILL FEED YOU PERSONALLY TO THE MONSUNOS Sorry bout this but I'm a bit crazy ;P
Guest xoxo chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Continueeee!I wanna know what else is in that diary!Pleeeeeeeeease? *Puppy face*
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE! This is the best! X3
Vulpix Fire chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Love this story. Please do make more chapters. I wonder what else Dax has to say.
JupiterMoon97 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Yes continue this story I really realy like it
TheDancerLaRae chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh my gosh CONTINUE! I wanna hear more about what happens! I'm such a DxJ lover I neeeeed moooooooooore! Btw, I love how you use Bruno to discover Dax's little Diary;) naughty naughty puppy...
EveZoz chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Pleaseee continueee!
EbonyIvory chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is awesome plz plz update ASAP the best its it's (I'm lost for words here I'm a dxj shipper so I'm happy? To say in the least
Claudia Donovan 13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Cool story! I think that you should type a few more chapters and make a better ending. I think what you have so far is funny and if you continue it will just continue to get more and more funny. so please Update soon.