Reviews for Paradise Redefined
samiam004 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Really liked this, and the last part was just so funny!
maneu chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
This was a wonderful story. Loved it. Thanks for sharing. Maybe a sequel?
LJLanham chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Okay, well... I hate that this is the end!
You totally left it open for a continuation...
I really loved this whole thing. I think you did a great job with a not-so-alternate reality. What I mean by that is that you gave us something that was so different, and yet so fitting to the characters that it absolutely could have happened. That's not an easy task and you did it so well. Thanks for sharing.
meekerprincess9778 chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
love it
EowynGoldberry chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Thanks for two chapters, I enjoyed them both.
maneu chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Oh yes - it was about time for Booth to return ;-)
LJLanham chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Interesting to see Rebecca point out that Brennan hasn't taken her turn. And it's pretty obvious that Booth's departure really hurt her- can't wait to see what happens if they ever cross paths again.
maneu chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Yes, send Sully down there ;-) Looking forward to it! Sad for Brennan that she has to deal with the death of her mother all on her own.
sandyholl chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
LOving this...Keep writing!
maneu chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Very good that Booth is still interested in Brennan's well-being. When will he realise he has to go back? In the meantime Zack as a mole - interesting.
EowynGoldberry chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
I thought it was good. I think Zach as a mole is a good choice because he is probably too intimidated by Booth to disobey unlike Angela or Hodgins who might just ignore Booth's threats.
LJLanham chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Ah, an unlikely alliance...
But I think that Zach might be the perfect person to "mole" for Booth... at least he doesn't have it in him to hide the truth with good intentions. I do love this AU take on our favorite story, and I can't wait to see where you take it next.
maneu chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Love some Booth/Hodgins interaction. The squints bringing Parker and trying to bring Booth back. Great.
sandyholl chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
I really love this story! Please keep writing and ssooooon!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Loving the story, and that Booth is sticking to his guns. How IS it his fault how Brennan is getting on? Maybe in later seasons they needed each other, but in season 1 they were a sort of lone wolves working together. So glad that Booth is doing something for himself.

I know you'll make Booth give in and go back, and that makes me sad. In the mean time I'll enjoy his stay in paradise.