Reviews for Beached
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Only been two chapters so I cant give a opinion but so far I like the story and the plot. Having Slade there only adds chaos, cant wait for future chapters.
Shadow 3109 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Nice it has potential. I like it just keep updating and ill keep reading.
Anna chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for answering my questions. I liked the twist in you story of Slade being on stranded on the island as well. Should make for some interesting reading. Loved the BB/Rae moment as well. Can't wait for the next chapter!
raven lover chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
keep typing! u r a great author. I don't rely like suspence
lunar silver chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
can raven and bb say awkward
bluedog197 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
good story hope you continue it so good luck with your writing
Anna chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love the concept of your story; however, I have a few questions: Why can't Beast boy change into a whale/dolphin and swim to civilization (both mammals are capable of swimming large distances)? And why can't Raven teleport herself and Beast boy using her soul-self (Raven is able to teleport large distances as well)? I can't wait for the next chapter!
NZfulla chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Seems interesting so far :) I like it, keep up the good work
honkycabbit chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is a pretty fun story. Heh BB can't resist showing off in front of Raven. Please update when you can.
BritishWaffleSyrup chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awesome! Can't wait till the next update. I liked all the literary devices. Good job! :)
lunar silver chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
aww and is the villian jinx
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
It seens like it is going to be a good story. I can't wait until next week to see what happens.