Reviews for Five Times John punched Sherlock
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2018
Mycroft got what was coming to him, but I think Batman could beat Iron Man if we're talking Kevin Conroy Bats.
M.R. Doeriver chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
Loved this one. Wolverine would win definitely win.
M.R. Doeriver chapter 2 . 7/11/2018
Well written.
M.R. Doeriver chapter 3 . 7/11/2018
Thanks for the Greek explanation.
JolieBlack chapter 6 . 2/24/2017
Ha. Well that's new, Sherlock and John turning against Mycroft, united, at a possible post-Reichenbach reunion. If only it could have been. *sigh*
JolieBlack chapter 4 . 2/24/2017
Heh. I liked the previous chapters but this one had me in stitches. Those two. That's a seriously, seriously dysfunctional relationship there, and if it were real, I'd be SO worried. (Especially after John's deadly serious assaults on Sherlock in TEH and TLD...) But since they're fictional, it's all good fun.
I like how this story goes back and forth between funny and serious, humour and depth.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
I like this idea, blame it on Big Brother
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Cool twist there
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Wow, those insults got brutal
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Nice touch with the different types and words for love
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Sherlock's response was perfect with what he took away from it. John was great too with his patient
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I loved the flame comparison. And you are right, John would totally win, everyone underestimates him
agent-oli chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
i always thought sherlock was sapiosexual
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
Oh, this was brilliant. I agree with Watson and Sherlock. He deserved it. And I love how he apologized and explained it to John. Than how he cured his limp and lead John on a flee throughout London and goes on a chase for the British Government. And I love how Sherlock yells at Mycroft and Mycroft goes pale. You are a brilliant author and writer and I am so glad my John, my twin, sent this delightful story to me. Cheers and ta for writing and posting this story.
librarywitch chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
Well done. I like your reunion better than the show.