Reviews for Secrets Discovered
SorryAboutAnon chapter 40 . 8/29
No matter what criticisms you have been getting about this story it is an enjoyable one, and I, as well as others, really hope that you continue with it
slyhuff chapter 40 . 6/17
yes the potion is brewed, now for harry to take it and get better
shunshu chapter 40 . 6/13
Hola! me encanto muy buena la historia espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
Lollypops101 chapter 40 . 6/5
Great chapter! Hopefully, the boys won't panic if Severus is not there when they wake up in the morning.

Don't listen to those idiots who told you that your work is bad. If they don't like it, they shouldn't read it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that does not mean that they should share it or that we need to pay any attention to them.
Meow chapter 40 . 6/4
This chapter is awesome! Will Severus die? Please say no! He seems nice now. I'm pretty sure that Severus won't die but will Dumbledore allow him to adopt Harry? Will Voldemort allow him?
Ttennis1121 chapter 40 . 6/3
I am so happy you posted another chapter! I really love this story! It's so week thought out and you are a great writer! I can't wait for the next one! - T
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 40 . 6/2
Wow! What a well done chapter! Good show!
Thank you and thank you for coming back!
I don't know who dared to 'troll' you about the previous chapter, but I went back and reread it and couldn't find a thing to twit you about, so fuck 'em!
Keep coming back, cuz some of us have really missed you and this!
MelJ
mandancie chapter 40 . 6/2
I am so happy to see you still with this story. I am so sorry that you were getting negative reviews. I would say just don't listen to them, but I know that is easier said than done. I do want you to know that you have a fan and a friend in me. I loved this story and I want to see it finished. :D I want to see Harry cured an adopted. Everyone needs happiness. Know that if ever you want to talk, brainstorm or just vent, I am here. :D
Forever your fan and friend
blackangel150 chapter 40 . 6/1
On no sev please be okay and I'm so glad the potion is complete
Dixie.f.9 chapter 40 . 5/31
Oh Severus you pushed yourself to exhaustion. But it was worth it to save Harry.
brookesk1977 chapter 40 . 5/31
I'm sorry that you have received such disheartening reviews from people, your story does not deserve that, it is an excellent story. Whatever other rude people have to say about it, know that you have at least one person who is very much enjoying your story. And I'm sure there are many others. Please don't give up on this just because some people can be jerks. I look forward to reading it until its glorious end.
angeldlph chapter 40 . 5/31
Great chapter. Please keep going. So glad your back.
Saggyherman chapter 40 . 5/31
Please keep writing, this story it's brilliant, exerllent and well thought out ;)
So-Many-Ships-It's-An-Armada chapter 40 . 5/31
Wow what a chapter! this is just a rollercoaster for Severus. I really like the impending friendship of Draco and Harry and can't wait to see where it goes!
I can't see why anyone would stop reading after the last chapter, I thought it was really good character development of Severus.
Julesa66 chapter 40 . 5/31
Oh I am so glad that you are continuing this story. I have enjoyed reading it. This was a great chapter. Glad that Theo was there to help him. Hopefully this will help Harry. Hopefully Draco will not start becoming a brat again when the potion helps Harry. When will Harry be giving everyone the things he collected in the dragon cave and will they be appreciated? Hope that you post the next chapter soon as I would like to know what is going to happen next.