Reviews for Secrets Discovered
Hmmm.
Huh.
MYOB.
Does Snape ever stop nagging Harry?
This goes on forever.
Hmmm...
Nobody chapter 3 . 5/31
Aww poor Harry but Snape, dang. . .

THIS IS

IGNORE
crafter43 chapter 53 . 5/18
oops just posted a review and said Crafter34 i stead of Crafter43
Crafter34 chapter 53 . 5/18
love this - have read the first few chapters a few times but kept losing it til I figured out the favorites thing I just know Dumbldore's in for trouble when Harry's name comes out of that cup
Nifty Niffler chapter 20 . 4/26
Snap e claims to care for harry and yet doesn't bother to check on the teen after dracos mishap? Doesn't even look at him? That shows the opposite of caring.
Nifty Niffler chapter 3 . 4/25
The one annoying thing is that the dialog is all run together rather than on separate lines when the speaker changes.
spiffy2143 chapter 53 . 4/4
glad to see you back with another chapter. I love this story.
Good.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 53 . 2/20
Nothing like your nightmares to cause you real life physical pain.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 53 . 2/19
The chapter was very good and the 'c' part of the h/c was lovely, but I guess I'm gonna have to go back and re-read the whole story, as I can't recall how Harry would be familiar with BC, Jr., *now*... Oh no, has Moldy Shorts possessed BC, Jr.? That's the only way I can think of for Harry to experience being Crucio'd and seeing ol' Barty doing it!
I have to say, I know that Rowling has canon Sirius as absolutely in the right and Severus as a complete and utter bastard, but...(and I realize that I'm prejudiced, as I unequivocally *despise* the books.) I still can't understand how anyone can become enamored with even one of Rowling's 2 dimensional and evolutionary dead-end characterizations: Harry goes from being a very 'slytherin', but downtrodden, abused child at the Dursleys, to having an abrupt 'MPD'-type transformation at Hogwarts; Severus goes from being an abused, bullied, and downtrodden child and lost teenager to be a back-to-front reverse 'BULLY'?! Ain't gonna happen in R/L or logical fiction, either! Hermione (super-brainiac Hermione?) ends up with the 'slug' of Gryffindor and Harry ends up with the 'doorknob'? Really?!
Anyhoo, I'm glad to see that Ron seems to be more accepting of Harry's new 'familial' situation; even if he, like Sirius, is only paying 'lip-service' to Harry's face.
I hope Sev is able to discover the connection between TMR and Harry, before the ol' whiskered wanker manages to convince Sev that Harry has to die to complete the so-called 'prophecy'.
Thanks for sharing your talents with us and I truly hope that you begin to realize that karma can only bring the best for you if you ASK! You deserve good things, too, so ask for help!
Take care!