Reviews for Secrets Discovered
vangogh32 chapter 45 . 9h
Thank you so much for updating!
blackangel150 chapter 45 . 4/27
Poor Harry this has to suck.. Draco doesn't know what to do
brookesk1977 chapter 45 . 4/27
My heart jumps with excitement whenever I see a new chapter of your story written. And my heart breaks and warms at the same time as I read a new chapter of your story. It is so sad and tender and lovely. I love how much Severus loves and cares for Harry. I love how much Harry trusts and loves Severus.
DarkRavie chapter 45 . 4/27
Leah chapter 45 . 4/27
Thank you for updating, I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
mandancie chapter 45 . 4/27
I'm so happy to see you writing again. I have missed your stories. :) I love this chapter. I'm glad that Harry was feeling better enough to come to the room Severus was in. Update as soon as you can. :)
Dixie.f.9 chapter 45 . 4/27
At least Harry know Severus really cares.
YourCupofCoffee chapter 45 . 4/26
Thank you for updating, another lovely chapter as always. I'm happy that Harry is finally coming out of the sickness, and can't wait for more. That reminds me, I need to update my own story lol
Saggyherman chapter 44 . 4/7
Fab chapter ;)
lordmoldyshorts7 chapter 44 . 3/27
Are you going to update soon?
LucidDreamer10 chapter 44 . 3/16
This is an amazing story! Please update soon!
nightpurr1 chapter 18 . 3/9
Will as of right now I still can not stand Draco.
So far he is still an uppy a** hole.
He seems to still be putting his self first.

Good story till we got to this part.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 44 . 3/7
Just found your story and I am glad I started to read it. I love all the interaction and mishaps that happened between Severus, Harry and Draco. I like that they all seem like they are becoming more of a family :) Oh I am also glad that Draco decided to NOT take the mark but I hope that doesn't turn around and bite him later with his classmates.
I hope Draco doesn't take Severus forgetting about their chess games since Harry's condition/symptoms took a turn for the worse. I hope he understood that Severus didn't forget or chose to stay with Harry over him Harry just needed help and reassurance.
I can't wait to see how they stop Harry from going into the tourney and stop Barty
Look forward to reading more :)
Hope06 chapter 44 . 3/5
Awwww awwww awwww
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 44 . 3/4
I love this story! It was hard to stop reading until I got your last chapter. I'd love to see what happens next. I love the budding friendship between Harry and Draco too. Update soon please.