Reviews for Should Be
Reviewer Of The Forgotten chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Not sure what the plot was but a crazy Hank is always amusing. But why wouldn't his captor take away anything that could be used to create something? Oh well. Alright job.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
very nice insight into Hank's mind i liked it!
Danrilor chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This is a good little ficlit. I'm a die hard Hank Pym fan and it is good to see another author get inside his head. Sometimes it can be a scary place in there!
Evil Lil' Katbird chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Ah, I remember reading this ish and just going, "Man, I wonder what Hank is thinking?" Thank you.
BonusParts chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
As a big Hank Pym fan, I really enjoyed this story. Although, I didn't quite understand it; I haven't read Avengers in something like 10 years. Still, you ably captured that kind of schizophrenic mania that characterized Pym around his Yellowjacket days. I might just have to go and read the comics because of this story!
Angel-Kitty-Of-Death chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Again Remeber me? Pippin's mistake? Well i have somthin'to say to you mister 67 stories! and that's that your a terrbile author and an arrongont basturd! Kiss my ass asshole!
Shin-to-lazy-to-sign-in-Elrond chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
:D I get what you mean about there not being any ficlets around about characters which you like but are sometimes ignored;)

Just wondered upon this...and I must say I luv it:

*nances about*
Azora1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
You write Hank well... I like this short little story.

I'm going to now haunt you and read the others you've posted!